We need a fullback!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
AND the Big Sports Breakfast. The assumption was that he would go to Parra to be with his brother, but his return to league is the big rumour. And the Bulldogs and Canberra have been mentioned.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know someone very close to Israel up in Brisbane.

Israel is not interested in returning to the NRL "not in his long term plans".

Now that might be a smokey, but the world is he is happy in Union, and not even considering a switch back to the NRL at present.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What would be Israel 's incentive to care about league?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know someone very close to Israel up in Brisbane.

Israel is not interested in returning to the NRL "not in his long term plans".

Now that might be a smokey, but the world is he is happy in Union, and not even considering a switch back to the NRL at present.
he is a beast in Union right now. should of seen him play yesterday WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly can't see him coming before 2016 if at all, I'm sure he'll want to play in the world cup.
The only way Izzy would come back to league is if he doesn't get paid and is way out of pocket.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hel never come back before the rlwc. He is very money hungry and if we aint throwing million plus per year at him would bot even consider switching back. Left nrl at his pinnacle to do "promo" work for tge afl. The guy has got no idea in relation to cementing an nrl legacy.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Certainly. We have the worst attack of the top 8 and are 10th in the league. We need more creativity/thrust from the back and around the ruck (1 and 9), and support play, which we don't have.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Certainly. We have the worst attack of the top 8 and are 10th in the league. We need more creativity/thrust from the back and around the ruck (1 and 9), and support play, which we don't have.
our attack isnt that bad, we just need to play another shit side and put 50+ on them and we will be up the top again ;)

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
our attack isnt that bad, we just need to play another shit side and put 50+ on them and we will be up the top again ;)
It isn't good, either. Just remember, if it wasn't for Hodkinson kicking 100% from the sideline through our consecutive one point wins, we'd be outside of the top 8 right now.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need a fullback!!
We cant win the premiership with Perrett there against against opposition with the likes of Inglis, Slater, stuart, Milford etc. He was found out and lacks the creativilty and strike.

SOS - Read an article des is after boyd : True? Lets hope. As much as I hate him...We can do with a player like him!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We need a game plan before we need a fullback IMO.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We need a game plan before we need a fullback IMO.
Our game plan of late has involved high completions, limited errors, with the aim of grinding over and wearing out the opposition.

Manly/Toovey knew this, and given the conditions on Friday, decided to mix things up a little with ideas like kicking early in the tackle count.

It paid dividends for Manly.

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what about another shark Nathan Gardner on a 1year deal? until Tempo or Phillips are ready

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nathan gardner is shithouse mate
ffs plz no more gardner dribble
As if ud want gardner over perret
we want to improve our side not go bckwards

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nathan gardner is shithouse mate
ffs plz no more gardner dribble
As if ud want gardner over perret
we want to improve our side not go bckwards
Has anyone seen Valentine Holmes from Cronulla? He is a gun. 'Dogs should chase him

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a fullback!!
We cant win the premiership with Perrett there against against opposition with the likes of Inglis, Slater, stuart, Milford etc. He was found out and lacks the creativilty and strike.

SOS - Read an article des is after boyd : True? Lets hope. As much as I hate him...We can do with a player like him!
Boyd has a good 3 times a year and they're usually for QLD

i'd rather a guy who puts everything on line but struggles with the playmaking side of things as opposed to someone who barely turns up

Status
Not open for further replies.