Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wish we'd sign Folau

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I concede the fullback spot as well though mini is a natural fullback where perrett is a natural fullback we are missing a natural fullback like a Brett Stewart just knows where to be at the right time

And wingers are crucial we have shit wingers honestly to slow to small but then again we never have had great wingers the occasional good winger
a lot of natural fullbacks

DaPingPongKing

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The roosters won a comp last year with a full back that has very similar characteristics to perrett.... So there goes your xfactor fullback theory

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
Mini was barely ever playing at fullback last year. It was always RTS at fullback with Mini moving to the wing.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mini was barely ever playing at fullback last year. It was always RTS at fullback with Mini moving to the wing.
No ... Sorry I think your wrong there.. RTS only started shifting to FB IN attack this this year on a regular basis.. but I could be wrong

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get over it, we were out enthused by a home side and saw what making your own luck can provide, they kept chipping forward and chasing like it meant something, they had the passion and we need to look into our hearts for the rest the year to find ours.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Get over it, we were out enthused by a home side and saw what making your own luck can provide, they kept chipping forward and chasing like it meant something, they had the passion and we need to look into our hearts for the rest the year to find ours.
I agree with you Bob dog. However, regardless of the outcome of Friday's game, the fullback discussion is one worth having (although it may have been started the wrong way with this thread.

Perrett has done a good job as a stopgap fullback, and his attitude and commitment has been 100%.

However, that only gets you so far, and I would prefer a fullback with more inherent strike power.

The trouble is, I can't see too many on the market.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We need a fb not because we lost, but because we dont have have one.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Surely we can't fit GI and Izzy in our cap lol
yes we can, Anz stadium can just continue to pay them a huge chunk of there salary. Easy as bro aha.

abzsalam

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We should sign David mead as he's looking at other clubs

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What's with the running Inglis joke?

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dont think the titans would release mead, but if they did we would be insane!!!! Not to try & grab him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with you Bob dog. However, regardless of the outcome of Friday's game, the fullback discussion is one worth having (although it may have been started the wrong way with this thread.

Perrett has done a good job as a stopgap fullback, and his attitude and commitment has been 100%.

However, that only gets you so far, and I would prefer a fullback with more inherent strike power.

The trouble is, I can't see too many on the market.
Put Dugan on the shopping list for when he becomes available until then Perrett is capable and competitive but could be more involved in attack

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dugan has one good game out of 6, consistency = 0

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Put Dugan on the shopping list for when he becomes available until then Perrett is capable and competitive but could be more involved in attack
Dugan signed a four year extension with the Dragons last year.

Perrett at fullback for another three years won't do.

TPHay

Waterboy
Reaction score
Locke will be given an early release from the the Warriors! What about him for the rest of this year?

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like he'll go to Salford early.

Status
Not open for further replies.