News We didn’t get smashed!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just can't see how wishing for a flogging should ever be a prerequisite for being a Doggies fan.
It shouldn't be. But nor should accepting mediocrity and failure year after year and that's the unfortunate situation we've found ourselves in.

If the club had some sort of backbone and showed some urgency to address the coaching situation, then most people wouldn't be as negative.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
So it's come to this. We are now just happy we didn't get flogged. We are scrapping the barrel now. How sad.
Mate it's been like this all season.Yes I'm happy we didn't get flogged but I didn't think we would today.People need to realize this is going to continue for a while yet.Try and enjoy the good points instead of continually repeating the same old negative shit.Cogger looked great today,Jackson played well,Smith was dangerous as well as Hoppa.A few 50/50 calls that didn't go our way,like getting a repeat set on their line when Manu knocked the ball forward.I'll take an 8 point loss over a 50 point flogging any day of the week against that Roosters side and anyone who says different must have their sanity questioned.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
It shouldn't be. But nor should accepting mediocrity and failure year after year and that's the unfortunate situation we've found ourselves in.

If the club had some sort of backbone and showed some urgency to address the coaching situation, then most people wouldn't be as negative.
So Pay should be sacked now,mid-season,and who coaches for the rest of the year?How is that any better?
How do you know the Andersons aren't looking at replacing Pay over the off season?

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score

Besides I think no matter what happens with the coaching situation some people would just find something else to be negative about.The glass is always half-empty to some people.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So Pay should be sacked now,mid-season,and who coaches for the rest of the year?How is that any better?
How do you know the Andersons aren't looking at replacing Pay over the off season?
We don't. We don't know anything. But this board hasn't proven anything yet to give them the benefit of the doubt, especially with their affinity and closeness to Pay and the fact they extended him when they didn't need to. The constant uncertainty and lack of clarity for seasons on end under both boards is what is wearing so many down.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Besides I think no matter what happens with the coaching situation some people would just find something else to be negative about.The glass is always half-empty to some people.
Maybe, to some people. Most people are very supportive and will be patient with a new coach. There's no guarantee Holbrook or anyone else will be the long term answer but they certainly can't do worse than Pay and he has proven he's not up to the job so now is the time to give someone else a chance.

Most fans were still willing to give Pay the benefit of the doubt heading into this season even after a shocking year last year where many questions were raised. But this year has left no doubt that he isn't the man for the job. To the majority anyway...

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol nothing spells Sad like 6000+ posts on an opposition forum.
You have this thing about post counts.

Maybe the post count thingy can be hidden from view. @Mr Invisible

Going back to my post counts, all have been worth the read, something you can't say about your posts.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because they knew it was a win anyway, didn’t have to try that hard really !!

We suck
Pay sucks

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You have this thing about post counts.

Maybe the post count thingy can be hidden from view. @Mr Invisible

Going back to my post counts, all have been worth the read, something you can't say about your posts.
Yeah we’re all absolutely fascinated by the acute insight of a Broncos fan on Bulldogs matters.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You know your side is shit when you're happy your side lost by only 8 points... :grinning:
Exactly, how low have we fallen when we are happy we only got BEATEN by 8 points

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
She is welcome here, unlike a certain annoying fuck we know....
I’m sorry you’re so annoyed because I share a different opinion to you. You poor thing. Hope you’re okay

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some of our players can play but they’ve got no one guiding them, hence why pay needs to go
It’s not all Pay mate. While I agree Pay is not the man to coach our team and probably never will be because of his love fest with certain players who clearly shouldn’t be playing first grade, and his old school approach just doesn’t cut it, our squad is very inexperienced and some of the players themselves are out of their depth playing FG.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m sorry you’re so annoyed because I share a different opinion to you. You poor thing. Hope you’re okay
Yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking.

You're not annoying because you differ your opinion of your husband. Your stupidity is annoying.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s not all Pay mate. While I agree Pay is not the man to coach our team and probably never will be because of his love fest with certain players who clearly shouldn’t be playing first grade, and his old school approach just doesn’t cut it, our squad is very inexperienced and some of the players themselves are out of their depth playing FG.
Yh but regardless mass changes need to be made asap

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep & you are the leader.
Seriously what are you doing on a bulldog supporters forum? It’s hard enough to read the same tunes day in day out on here being a bulldog supporter and even harder not being a bulldog supporter and reading them.