We are officially second last

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Drama queens???? We are Fucken stone motherless last FFS
So? If we win tomorrow we're 13th. We have one more win than the Tigers and Saints. We have a bye next week which gives us two points.

There are also 15 rounds left this season. The Tigers and Saints looked horrible all season and looked great this week. A week is a long time in Rugby League.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So? If we win tomorrow we're 13th. We have one more win than the Tigers and Saints. We play tomorrow and could easily win. We have a bye next week which gives us two points.

There are also 15 rounds left this season. The Tigers and Saints looked horrible all season and looked great this week. A week is a long time in Rugby League.
I just want to be dramatic, let me live [emoji23]

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So? If we win tomorrow we're 13th. We have one more win than the Tigers and Saints. We have a bye next week which gives us two points.

We still haven't had our bye,
Round 12, 15 rounds to go,
Origin period hasn't started yet.

Anything can happen.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drama queens???? We are Fucken stone motherless last FFS
And? Any team in our position with this amount of injuries would be in the same position. The season isn’t over yet. It’s clearly obvious we have improved since last year and will have a few more wins once we get some troops back. Relax, it’s not the end of the world

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every fucking team has improved this year bar the Roosters Eels and Cowboys. But having said that, they have squads that can easily pick up form. We’ve gone so much backwards since our promising start. We’re in critical mode now for the spoon if we don’t start improving ourselves.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously I hope this country doesn’t go to war anytime soon if we do we’ll be fucked before a shots fired. Fucking doom boosters on this forum lol .

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who will stand up for the team in the middle ?
Reed Mahoney looks like he has aged 10 years and so does the coach.
That bloke TPJ would be who I would be pointing my finger at.
And that fool wearing one at the back who always tries to dance around the paddock.
FMD no wonder we have troubles .
I’m expecting the fox to lift us though because he has real bulldog passion .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who will stand up for the team in the middle ?
Reed Mahoney looks like he has aged 10 years and so does the coach.
That bloke TPJ would be who I would be pointing my finger at.
And that fool wearing one at the back who always tries to dance around the paddock.
FMD no wonder we have troubles .
I’m expecting the fox to lift us though because he has real bulldog passion .
God help you if we jag a win tomorrow bro.. ..

Just don't log on for a week lol

Last edited:

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are screwed, Saints sacked Hook and now Sheens has mixed it up and has them coming good.

Our version of mixing it up involves shuffling around a 34 busted veteran of the game LOL
Their are 16 others who are at fault not just Reynolds!!