Opinion We ain’t as bad as people and fans think

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
we should be able to beat cowboys next week... tigers were terrible today. Cowboys might just let their guard down at home after their first win

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear you and we have had some tough teams but weather and ref excuses is loser mentality to me.
Its not about winning, its about improving.
Atleast Baz tried something different with DWZ to fullback. Im not saying it was a masterstroke but the fact that we werent trapped in our half all game plodding out of our own end was better to see.
Avo was more involved, I dont know if this was Baz's doing. Its what we expected game 1. Hopefully he takes confidence from this and he builds on it.
Napa is a wasted spot and has been sinse his return. We know it, Baz knows it, poor ***** in 3rd world countries that have never seen a football know it. Plz Baz, fuck him off to reserves and replace him with Lewis or whatever.
Flano zero improvement in 5 games. He has to execute last tackle options/kicks, thats his job and he hasnt. It places so much pressure on the team.
I just want to see improvements, regardless of whether we get the spoon or not.
I'm disappointed with Flano kicks, his attacking kicks are the worst in the League, not much height and always easy to catch by the opposition FB or Wingers.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
we should be able to beat cowboys next week... tigers were terrible today. Cowboys might just let their guard down at home after their first win
Not sure I’m on board with your logic but let’s hope you’re right.

Winning is infectious and builds confidence. The Cows have got a vital win away from home and I’d say that’s probably a good thing for them.

If they give us a touch up then I’ll be sharpening my pitchfork early.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mud dogs are still shit but showing signs of life and potential.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dead last with a flogging against us on for and against. Rock bottom

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn't expect to win but I expect some sort of defensive structure. I think it's the worst I've ever seen a Dogs team defending.
Worst defence I’ve seen

Furner needs to do his fkn job or Baz needs to fk him off and get someone that can sort the defensive mess

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Winning is infectious and builds confidence. The Cows have got a vital win away from home and I’d say that’s probably a good thing for them.

it depends on wether Fbaz learnt anything this week. If Lewis is available he is 6. Averillo to 1 and DWZ replaces Kraptoa.

Thompson starts and Topine to 9 Katoa to 14 ( he went ok there last time.) Waddell fucks off for a permanent holiday. Napa should retire but due to the lack of options he goes to the bench with a private message that unless he destroys it off the bench this week he is reggies reserve until NOvemeber.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It really sucks having to wait all summer in anticipation for the everything new dogs only to be dished up even worse than before.

I know it’s going to be a long process but fk we been waiting since 2017!

After 5 rounds we are the only winless team in the competition

Stone cold mother fkn last

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score

I’ll be with you and your pitchforks lighting torches...kicking at the Belmore gates.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ll be with you and your pitchforks lighting torches...kicking at the Belmore gates.
What??? Did someone organise a bonfire and not invite me....? Just out of curiosity what time do you guys go to sleep n stuff...

Stevo316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have players who should be playing reserve grade, hopefully after round 10 some of the players on train and trial contracts get some game time in first grade