Watmough to Eels 2016 for 3 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svoot

Waterboy
Reaction score
Stewart,foz and Sid staying......Matai good chance to stay,watmough has signed and it's just a matter if manly release him.......not sure they will though.

One person we will get rid of is the mole that has been undermining this club all year,and reporting back to his so called journalist mates. Ie Ritchie,Rothfield Massoud and hooper and Kent.

N

Natboy

Stewart,foz and Sid staying......Matai good chance to stay,watmough has signed and it's just a matter if manly release him.......not sure they will though.

One person we will get rid of is the mole that has been undermining this club all year,and reporting back to his so called journalist mates. Ie Ritchie,Rothfield Massoud and hooper and Kent.
Who is the mole? So gifty is rapey snakey's older brother, Foz is Foran? Who the hell is sid? This is a bulldogs forum and I don't get your pet names for the beagles sorry mate :grinning:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who is the mole? So gifty is rapey snakey's older brother, Foz is Foran? Who the hell is sid? This is a bulldogs forum and I don't get your pet names for the beagles sorry mate :grinning:
Sid = DCE = Daly cherry Evans

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Starting with DCE, Hiku, Hodges and Foran in your spine is far from starting from scratch.
Manly are a great team because they play for each other. They lose that bond and it will be like starting from scratch. Wel see how they go the next few years

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can see them falling apart after this year,alot of personal fallouts

Svoot

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think because he looks like the character "Sid" from the Ice age movie
Correct about Sid....to answer who is the mole.......ill give initials ....easy to work out though....PP , good mates with Hasler or prob not as much these days. Since Hasler left he doesn't a lot of chances to get his melon on TV.

People have been saying that Manly is going to fall apart for a while now,remember when Hasler left,the whole side was going to be at your club at one stage. Only 1 , I think a few lower graders as well.....a lot of back room staff.
I'm sure you would agree no player is bigger than the club,players move and others come in,so we will be fine. Manly is a lot tougher than people give them credit for.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Correct about Sid....to answer who is the mole.......ill give initials ....easy to work out though....PP , good mates with Hasler or prob not as much these days. Since Hasler left he doesn't a lot of chances to get his melon on TV.

People have been saying that Manly is going to fall apart for a while now,remember when Hasler left,the whole side was going to be at your club at one stage. Only 1 , I think a few lower graders as well.....a lot of back room staff.
I'm sure you would agree no player is bigger than the club,players move and others come in,so we will be fine. Manly is a lot tougher than people give them credit for.
As much as I don't like manly they just won't die.i thought the moment des left they would fall apart. I'll give you that can't deny they are a tough outfit .and just keep going

N

Natboy

Ahh Peter Peters. Sorry but I would love to see Manly win ten spoons in a row to wipe those smug smiles from their faces and make Toovey so mad his little heads pops off his little body

Svoot

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lol no probs except we don't know what a wooden spoon looks like.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
You seem like a nice enough bloke - what made ya choose Manly?

Last edited by a moderator:

Svoot

Waterboy
Reaction score
My very first game I went to was at brookvale,manly v wests ,parents wests fans,I remember manly giving wests a bath and a young bloke named bob Fulton seemed to score every time. After the game I got introduced to a few of the players by tommy raudonikis who was a family friend.....got a jumper from bozo.....instant fan.......so as you can see I've followed them for a long time.....worst moment 97 gf v Newc in the last minute,best....2 equal 78 and 2008.......2011 I was in the USA could not find anywhere in San Diego to watch it.....got the hotel where I was staying to open thier sports bar and they found where it was being telecast......different .....but not the same ,then see a guy at disneyland wearing a bulldogs cap,he said congrats on the premiership.....but we now have your coach....lol.....

N

Natboy

You might see if everyone keeps sooking over Glenn Stewart! ;)

How funny is it seeing people in NRL gear overseas. I saw a guy on a motorbike in Hue, Vietnam with a bunnies shirt haha

Svoot

Waterboy
Reaction score
You might see if everyone keeps sooking over Glenn Stewart! ;)

How funny is it seeing people in NRL gear overseas. I saw a guy on a motorbike in Hue, Vietnam with a bunnies shirt haha
Well I agree there,these guys get paid well to play football,not worry about who should be getting contracts and who should be granted releases etc.....they need to think about what they are paid to do.

N

Natboy

Well I agree there,these guys get paid well to play football,not worry about who should be getting contracts and who should be granted releases etc.....they need to think about what they are paid to do.
Manly have always been a successful club. I think it's time for a total clean out and re-build.
There just seems to be too much tension and ego there

Status
Not open for further replies.