News Waterview in Bicentennial Park join forces with the Bulldogs as front of shorts sponsor

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Been to events/seminars at Waterview before now... Microsoft have even held seminars there (so it's a pretty decent venue).

Been to DH once, was a pain to get to.

Aren't there multiple Doltone House's though now?

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I thought we were going to have massive financial repercussions after mad Monday. You know, when the owner of Wicked Sister, Ray Dibs sons mate, said he couldn’t support the club anymore. Almost seems like the whole thing was an orchestrated stunt to destabilise the new board.

Didn’t seem to work though

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes all over the news when we loose a sponsor, when we gain some nothing lol.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another eyesore on our shorts but at least it's not trashy like Wicked Sister

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really don't mind it at all. I can't see what the fuss is all about. Man some people are strange, it's just a bloody logo...lol
I'm actually pumped about the old school stripes on the shorts, and the proper white v on the jersey
might be just a bloody logo but it's just an ugly bloody logo taking away from our beautiful shorts :tongueclosed: could be worse but... at least our jersey logo is bearable...... I'd be spewin' if we got stuck with that Brydens Lawyers thing, or TFH and various others

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s normal lol. People get outraged and you ask them why and they say “because I am!!!” And shake their fists. No reasoning behind it as you can see.

It’s a swimming race not a diving competition, let’s see how the logo is implemented throughout the years and then we can judge it
Just like when people say they hate Donald trump.

Most don’t even know why they hate him lol

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was there yesterday morning for a work conference/training, that I wouldn't have gone to if the Waterview didn't sign on as a sponsor. We had a sit down breakfast included. I have to say that it was the nicest poached eggs on sour dough with hollandaise sauce, sliced ham and asparagus that I have ever had in my life. I told everyone that would listen to me the whole morning that they are the Bulldogs new shorts sponsor. I was really proud. Sponsorship does work. I recommend it to anyone and everyone.