News Waterview in Bicentennial Park join forces with the Bulldogs as front of shorts sponsor

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
WATERVIEW.

Love it..!!!

Wicked sister (good riddance)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
WATERVIEW.

Love it..!!!

Wicked sister (good riddance)
I actually like rice pudding... however not the shit that Wicked Shitter make. People who I know who make it, make it fresh, healthy and delicious. Wicked Shitter on the other hand... well... it tastes like wicked shit!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It's like as part of the club cleansing we are washing away even the questionable sponsors aswell. That Jaycar dude came across as a slimy piece of shite just like Dibb, had way too much input into our club than the sponsorship should entitle him to. Great job finding local people to join the fold.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got excited. Thought it was the Harbourview for a second!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It is the LBGTI/Political Correctness new NRL badge.
The probably spent $5mil coming up with it.
It is a f@cken disgrace if you ask me!!!
What’s so disgraceful about it? It’s just a logo.

Malla

Reaction score
It is the LBGTI/Political Correctness new NRL badge.
The probably spent $5mil coming up with it.
It is a f@cken disgrace if you ask me!!!
You reckon the team at telstra created it?

It looks like a signal for telstra wifi

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
NO FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!! Do these guys not read the papers?! They were photographed drinking beer naked at a private function!! Bulldogs are worse than Adolf Hitler, Ayatollah Khoemeini, Donald Trump and Mao Zedong combined!

Fuck. When will these companies learn?! They drank beer, FFS! BEER!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Eat a d!ck wicked sister!!!! replaced in no time....
As I've said all along. This club does not have any trouble getting sponsors! We have sponsors lining up for us.
The Bulldogs are the second most watched footy team in Australia behind Collingwood. Which business wouldn't want that exposure?
If I hear that the old board and Dib had all the sponsorship connections and this new board can't get sponsors I'm gonna lose my shit.

If I had a multimillion dollar profitable business and wanted my business to grow to the next level, why would I care what happened on Mad Monday? I just want the exposure. Besides, the negative publicity only lasts a short while until other headlines like the Jarrod Hayne saga takes over. Watch Elliot have a big year, I can see him going to another level in 2019.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What’s so disgraceful about it? It’s just a logo.
I really don't mind it at all. I can't see what the fuss is all about. Man some people are strange, it's just a bloody logo...lol
I'm actually pumped about the old school stripes on the shorts, and the proper white v on the jersey

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really don't mind it at all. I can't see what the fuss is all about. Man some people are strange, it's just a bloody logo...lol
I'm actually pumped about the old school stripes on the shorts, and the proper white v on the jersey
It’s normal lol. People get outraged and you ask them why and they say “because I am!!!” And shake their fists. No reasoning behind it as you can see.

It’s a swimming race not a diving competition, let’s see how the logo is implemented throughout the years and then we can judge it

DogBreath

New Pup
Reaction score
I've been there and Doltone House. Believe me... DH shits on WV from great heights.
Good work supporting the new sponsor Wahesh !

Different venues for different occasions I think is a better comment.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Good work supporting the new sponsor Wahesh !

Different venues for different occasions I think is a better comment.
I've been there 3 times. I've been to DH 5 times. Same outcome on each occasion. Just saying. DH was waaay better everytime.