Watch The Bulldogs On Kayo For Cheaper

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I use it on my phone, smart TV and chromecast and I don't know why people whinge about it.

Never had any problems with it.
Most of the time it’s local (internet connection, poor wifi, crap device etc), Kayo can also be bad at times but server related and jump in and out will fix it.

I’ve had the odd issue here and there but it’s been fixable on my end.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If watching on kayo, always choose the fox league channel and not the option to watch the game.

When selecting the channels you don't have buffering issues
When I use Foxtel on the App or Smart TV I always choose the channel whether it's for the League. Tomorrow is Hull Derby. Nu Brown, Jayden Okunbor and Frankin Pele all playing.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just turn on Kayo and watch what I want and it works. Never had a problem on hard disk, device or smart tv. Maybe it’s a bit hit and miss for others but mines been fine.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need the best deal but I also don’t wanna become a GWS member.
You can choose any AFL club you want, it doesn't matter where you live.
If you don't have a team yet, maybe jump on over to the Carlton Navy Blues - we are just about to enter our 5 year premiership window.
Similar to our Bulldogs they haven't tasted premiership glory for a long time (1995) but that's about to change.
They are playing the toughest style of football right now.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Happy to pay whatever for Kayo, Netflix and free to air TV. The rest can fcuk off!

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If watching on kayo, always choose the fox league channel and not the option to watch the game.

Yup, and games play b2b. Best quality of life hack.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kayo is a good streaming service. I got it about 5 years back and still waiting to watch us in a semi final hopefully this year

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yep, live channel is the best way - if you do have issues, just back out and back in and evetually you will get the best server.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have kayo on my tv so I just logged on and I closed my account last year

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Damn i resubbed before u posted this. $25 a month for 1 screen

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn i resubbed before u posted this. $25 a month for 1 screen
Sorry buddy.

But if you haven't payed for the 12 months up front, you can close it as it should be a no lock in contract and then re subscribe through the AFL membership at the end of the month before your next payment.

My new membership only took a couple of hours to receive my code and be reactivated.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From Kenya am exploring VPN solutions.
Says it will link my computer direct to TV station so I can watch as if I’m in Australia.

Anyone overseas know about this?
Recommendation?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Says it will link my computer direct to TV station so I can watch as if I’m in Australia.

Recommendation?
There's nrl overseas pass. Forgot how much it is but you can join that and watch every game

I_KilledMufasa

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I only jus found a loophole to buy a Kayo 12 month subscription and save at least 30%.

Currently Kayo Basic with 2 screens costs around $30 a month but is going up at the end of February.

The AFL have a deal with every club that they can sell what's called a yearly "Digital Membership" with the prices ranging from around $250 - $260 for 12 months - averaging out to around $20 per month.

All packages include all channels that you would get on Kayo including all the NRL content channels.

Search via net the different deals for each club as they all have different perks and sign up to save some coin.

I don't know why the NRL haven't sorted linked membership subscriptions like this yet.

Anyway, I just thought this could help everyone save some coin as it's better in your pocket than in the pocket of Rupert..... he's got enough.
The NRL season is only from March -> September (not including finals game as they will be televised for free anyway). So just paying for 7 months ($210) will be cheaper than this "loophole". Kayo is a massive rip-off regardless.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NRL season is only from March -> September (not including finals game as they will be televised for free anyway). So just paying for 7 months ($210) will be cheaper than this "loophole". Kayo is a massive rip-off regardless.
Yep $175 and then cancel

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Recommendation?
I use nord vpn connected to Australia and Kayo doesn’t like it, I don’t think it works with any VPN. A smart dns service might do the trick, but you need to find one that supports Kayo, you can test Getflix or Dns4me via a trial.

VPNs can be trialled to, they are easy to setup and test but detected by sevices easier.

Smart DNS are harder to setup but better at getting around it. You will need to configure it and it can be daunting for someone who might not be tech savvy.

There's nrl overseas pass. Forgot how much it is but you can join that and watch every game
its www.watchnrl.com but its hit and miss where it works, says any country outside Australia, NZ and the pacific but I cant connect to some outside those locations.

Last edited: