Was This Bulldogs' Best Set of Six for 2014?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Loved it. Opportunistic run by Thompson to get us to the 40, Kasiano making about 30 metres, and then Ennis slots a beauty.

More please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG1gX6bHkCY

On a side note, Ennis' attempts to milk marker penalties never work, and often cruel go forward (excluding this example). I'd like to see a little less of for his remaining games in blue & white

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
God our Big Boppers look great when they motor forward. Why cant we see more of this on a weekly basis?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The set is nothing without the first run.

Manly did not have any line speed after. I could have made 20m from the third run

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The set is nothing without the first run.

Manly did not have any line speed after. I could have made 20m from the third run
Agreed the first run set it up and puts Manly on the back foot

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
God our Big Boppers look great when they motor forward. Why cant we see more of this on a weekly basis?]
Vlasnik, if anyone could answer that question and pass the answer on to Hasler, what we would be saying now is: "Who do you think we'll play in the grand final"?

But how simple was it? It was just go forward with a sense of urgency.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
God our Big Boppers look great when they motor forward. Why cant we see more of this on a weekly basis?
The fact that two of the big boppers in this video are out for extended periods might have something to do with it

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The fact that two of the big boppers in this video are out for extended periods might have something to do with it
Spot on kas and tim brown were finally starting to hit their straps before injury

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loved it. Opportunistic run by Thompson to get us to the 40, Kasiano making about 30 metres, and then Ennis slots a beauty.

More please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG1gX6bHkCY

On a side note, Ennis' attempts to milk marker penalties never work, and often cruel go forward (excluding this example). I'd like to see a little less of for his remaining games in blue & white
Ennis the king milkman

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know Graham had a wow of a game that night (he always does) but gee Ennis should have got Channel 9 MOTM that night..2 try assists: one from a pass, the other from a great kick, potted an important field goal, and then scored the final try, PLUS racked up a heap of tackles.. Wow what a game..let's hope he brings this quality to Melbourne on Sunday for the knock out semi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.