War Is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance Is Strength...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s a forum, Fam. The club keeps making dumb decisions, people are going to criticise.
Yeah I don't mind different views, just don't like the ***** that get cut when you don't agree with their shitty view

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Like you?
Like your lame attempts of views. You just sound like you type shit with Dibs dick down your throat.

You want Gus gone but always puss out and don't answer who you would replace him with.

Tree-fiddy

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What will you talk about when we are successful? I agree that we should have kept Alamoti but your constant negativity is annoying AF. It’s like you’re not even a fan anymore. Bring back Utility and piss this annoying **** Flanagun off
I reckon when we are(and it will be under the current guys he shits on)he will need to piss right off due to excessive mutinisation :tongueclosed:

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did Alamoti do anything in approx 20 games this year that would lead you to believe he isan above average first grade centre? I think without the hype many more people would have been calling for him to be dropped/released etc. IMO Kerrod Holland was more impactful in his first season of first grade.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You don't have to be Buzz to see that letting go of prodigiously talented juniors and signing established superstars on overs is a desperate quick fix and not a solid rebuilding strategy, lafam. The uncomfortable nature of the truth doesn't make it any less truthful.
Haven't you followed your imaginary girlfriend to the Dragons yet?

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did Alamoti do anything in approx 20 games this year that would lead you to believe he isan above average first grade centre? I think without the hype many more people would have been calling for him to be dropped/released etc. IMO Kerrod Holland was more impactful in his first season of first grade.
Alamoti should have got 'Disappointment of the Year' at the Bulldogs Awards. We should have let Politis get his brown paper bags into Alamoti.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with you for once. Alamoti was dog shit this year but then again he’s like 18 and got rushed into his first year of first grade.

Started the season very well and hit a wall and then lost all confidence.

let’s not forget he was our most highly touted junior in a long time

and a shit end to the season is enough to allow him to walk when we didn’t have much competition to keep him?

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Averillo is a promising talent but we couldn’t match Dolphins offer.. see ya.
Would of liked to keep Paul but Xerri and Crichton are 10 times better and Kiraz is probably due for a little upgrade as well as Wilson.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol there’s no need to go shopping for more juniors and development players when you are letting really good ones go.

You think Penrith would have let Aiamoti walk? Not a fucking chance. What’s going on behind closed doors is Gus and Ciraldud stroking their own egoes and convincing themselves they need to start from scratch and do everything themselves.

There’s no logic at all in letting a young gun like Alamoti - who has come up through our ranks, and torn up the junior comp go, then signing someone like Kwai Ward - who is six years his senior and no better.

You don’t have to agree with me, but stop comparing me to Buzz for having an opinion. You really should be above that sort of nonsense.
Speculating on what is going on behind closed doors and then forming an argument as though the speculation is fact is exactly a Buzz move. If what you are saying is truly opinion, then you have no grounds to stand on when someone points out the speculation.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Speculating on what is going on behind closed doors and then forming an argument as though the speculation is fact is exactly a Buzz move. If what you are saying is truly opinion, then you have no grounds to stand on when someone points out the speculation.
It's a forum....literally a place for opinions. It would be pretty boring and uninspired if we all dealt solely with established facts.

Some of us are very concerned about the direction the club is headed under these two and don't like us getting rid of highly regarded juniors and long term development players. I just don't get the whole trust the process thing when the process saw us getting our butts handed to us all year.