War Is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance Is Strength...

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve got no issue with him going. The only time I’d raise a question and be worried is if these juniors go on to other clubs and become stars. Or very good footballers. Then questions need to be asked.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Gus is "rebuilding" our pathways by getting rid of all our most promising juniors and development players.

But hey, no need to panic - you can all hold hands around the flaming wreckage of Belmore HQ and sing kumbaya.

Sorry, I know this is my second thread in a week, and it will be the last for a while, but I'm seriously starting to worry that Gus will do even more damage to this club than Hasler. Letting talented young players go and signing superstars on overs is not the way to rebuild a footy club.
oh-look-at-me-check-this-out.gif

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ve got no issue with him going. The only time I’d raise a question and be worried is if these juniors go on to other clubs and become stars. Or very good footballers. Then questions need to be asked.
They will. Avo and Alamoti will both be guns. That’s what good club management is about - identifying stars before they are stars. We are just looking for quick fixes.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To all the nellies saying all I do is neg on everyone connected to the club. Who is the first to stand up for Burton when you all shitcan him for struggling to steer this rabble of a team in his first full time halves gig? That would be me.

Most of you are just as negative as me. You just direct your anger at the playing group and not the coaching staff.

#hardtruths

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To all the nellies saying all I do is neg on everyone connected to the club. Who is the first to stand up for Burton when you all shitcan him for struggling to steer this rabble of a team in his first full time halves gig? That would be me.

Most of you are just as negative as me. You just direct your anger at the playing group and not the coaching staff.

#hardtruths
you weren't the 1st....

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flaponagun @ it again .. So f***** boring …

Are these donkey trolls all we’ve got to look forward to all of season ..

Image1694516789.536909.jpg

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Karen recycling shit again, always the same shit threads.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let's just see what happens first FFS.

There's literally nothing we can do except either go with the flow or fuck off to another team.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

There's literally nothing we can do except either go with the flow or fuck off to another team.
Bro the thing is if we succeed next year all the shit talkers will say we got it wrong and move on but if we fail they will keep talking shit and say we told you so.
You can’t win a debate with idiots.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro the thing is if we succeed next year all the shit talkers will say we got it wrong and move on but if we fail they will keep talking shit and say we told you so.
You can’t win a debate with idiots.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience..

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

It’s a forum, Fam. The club keeps making dumb decisions, people are going to criticise.