War Crimes report

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy to move on but to clarify.

Many people don't believe this. In fact a huge number of people regularly use the term in informal settings, and regularly online. So it is not accurate to say modern society doesn't allow for the use of the term. It clearly does, and in particular settings.

This is not my complaint.

I'm not a victim of anything. You and the other mods are simply confronted by someone pointing out your inconsistencies and vague rules which have either been established intentionally to allow mods to do as they please, or have been established by someone with the intellect of a primary school kid.

I know it's just a footy forum, but even accounting for this, I'm surprised there isn't a higher standard amongst the admins and mods.
I'm not sure how many more ways I can explain this so I'll say this...

Many don't find the word n***ger offensive. Do you think white people should be allowed to openly call each other n***gers in front of black people?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many more ways I can explain this so I'll say this...

Many don't find the word n***ger offensive. Do you think white people should be allowed to openly call each other n***gers in front of black people?
Did any gay people report the use of the word homo, or just particularly fragile moderators who feel like they are achieving something by censoring language online.

Of course I wouldn't call a gay person a homo, because I know they would likely find it offensive. Worth pointing out that I did not use the word homo to refer to anyone who is homosexual.

And personally I don't call black people that term, again because I know that they would find it offensive.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did any gay people report the use of the word homo, or just particularly fragile moderators who feel like they are achieving something by censoring language online.

Of course I wouldn't call a gay person a homo, because I know they would likely find it offensive. Worth pointing out that I did not use the word homo to refer to anyone who is homosexual.

And personally I don't call black people that term, again because I know that they would find it offensive.
The term was reported. It wasn't moderators acting on their own behest.

And maybe you can explain why you would not use the N word but you happily use the H word.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The term was reported. It wasn't moderators acting on their own behest.

And maybe you can explain why you would not use the N word but you happily use the H word.
I'm consistent in my approach.

I would not use the term around a black person, just as I would not use the term around a gay person.

If there was a gay person on the kennel who was not comfortable with me using the term, i'd consider the request to not use it and would probably agree not to.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm consistent in my approach.

I would not use the term around a black person, just as I would not use the term around a gay person.

If there was a gay person on the kennel who was not comfortable with me using the term, i'd consider the request to not use it and would probably agree not to.
There are several gay people on the kennel. Why do you think it was reported?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
There are several gay people on the kennel. Why do you think it was reported?
If it's true that a gay person reported it and requested the term not be used, then this should have been conveyed to me.

Instead one of your mod team got all hot under the collar and tried to call me a bigot or something along those lines.

And I still stand by my first sentence, if there's a gay person on here offended by the use of the term I will gladly agree not to use it.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
If it's true that a gay person reported it and requested the term not be used, then this should have been conveyed to me.

Instead one of your mod team got all hot under the collar and tried to call me a bigot or something along those lines.

And I still stand by my first sentence, if there's a gay person on here offended by the use of the term I will gladly agree not to use it.
What’s a gay person? I don’t mean it in that way I mean you are a gay lord but not a gay person like actually a gay gay lord just a gay lord if you know what I mean

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
What’s a gay person? I don’t mean it in that way I mean you are a gay lord but not a gay person like actually a gay gay lord just a gay lord if you know what I mean
No I don’t know what you mean

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Reports out now that this news has seriously depressed many innocent diggers who already suffer ptsd and that children of service personnel are being taunted and bullied at school saying their soldier dads are killers.

Everything has consequences :(

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thank you for posting that.
Its such a shame how so many agenda driven people will only think of the 25 morons
My son is ex-Army.

I equally blame the officers for this all the way up the chain of command.

That WA pollie Andrew Hastie was an officer in special forces and now says he had heard whispers when he served so its bs to say they didnt know.

If those rogue guys knew higher ups knew, or suspected, yet still didnt reprimand them, then its tantamount to giving them permission to do as they liked to solve the "problems".

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
China and Russia both making noise but for local consumption. Fairly standard stuff from them. ScoMo would be wise not to take the bait.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
China and Russia both making noise but for local consumption. Fairly standard stuff from them. ScoMo would be wise not to take the bait.
Yep and China are purely speaking up given the comments that scummo and dutton have made in the past.

It's also a massive backtrack by scummo in trying to 'cool the war of words' last week after holding on trumps diapers and criticising China