Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Wakeham offered new deal

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good to see , Bailey Biondi looks like a good prospect as well with some x factor .

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doubt Biondi-Odo will see NRL this year he’s not in the top 30 and doesn’t have a development contract.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get wakeham signed up before clubs come knocking

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The sooner he's locked up the better. And hopefully for more than just a one year extension..

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like we have depth in the halves... could do a swap deal for somebody?? :-)

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully a two year deal, and then let’s hope this ones a keeper!! if he develops nicely which I think he will. He’s a kiwi from my area, so of corse I’m excited about wakeham.
Massive potential.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So we aren’t losing him as some said

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a positive move from the Dogs, Wakeham has a bright future based on his potential and needs to be locked away soon! Also I read from zero tackle that Bellamy is very keen to bring Lachlan Lewis to the Storm, which could expedite Josh Addo-Carr’s anticipated move to the Bulldogs sooner rather than later, I’m inclined to agree with this move due to our number of halves vying for only two starting spots, however, the article did state that the Bulldogs would not entertain that swap deal and would rather pay the Storm a transfer fee instead. Whether it’s true or total BS only time will tell.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a positive move from the Dogs, Wakeham has a bright future based on his potential and needs to be locked away soon! Also I read from zero tackle that Bellamy is very keen to bring Lachlan Lewis to the Storm, which could expedite Josh Addo-Carr’s anticipated move to the Bulldogs sooner rather than later, I’m inclined to agree with this move due to our number of halves vying for only two starting spots, however, the article did state that the Bulldogs would not entertain that swap deal and would rather pay the Storm a transfer fee instead. Whether it’s true or total BS only time will tell.
We have only 3 halves fighting for 2 spots. We need some depth in case of injury. I doubt the club will even entertain the swap.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great young prospect at our club
Just give him a 10 y contract,could be another JT which would be very nice and overdue
If things don’t work out we can resort to plan B,break the contract like every other club does
The paperwork means nothing these days to be honest

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We have only 3 halves fighting for 2 spots. We need some depth in case of injury. I doubt the club will even entertain the swap.
True, however, Bailey Biondi-Odo could come into calculations down the track if he is upgraded to a development spot on our roster which would make him number 4.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True, however, Bailey Biondi-Odo could come into calculations down the track if he is upgraded to a development spot on our roster which would make him number 4.
I hope so, but for now he won’t be playing NRL this year without a contract, making this rumour a bit puzzling.

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If wakeham is so good as everyone is saying why doesn’t bellyache buy him ,what not good enough mmmm Lewis can tackle and kick the leather