Opinion Wakeham JIZZ TRAIN!!!!!!! CHOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah exactly, not ground breaking news.

PS Nasheed was right, the club has plugged some leaks and I know for a fact that there are eyes on TK, not all friendly eyes either.
Not friendly in what sense?

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing I have heard is that the board has conceded that our players are rubbish and will stick with Baz.
In pre season TB declared our players would be fit and organised in attack and defence. The attack is the same old shite and the defence is worse. Our players still can't pass properly, it's mainly slow, ungainly wobbly passes that land behind the player rather than spiral passes that land in front. Embarrassing.
Many kids from my high school in the 80's can pass better than our NRL team. We were state champions in Proud Shield Baseball and Davidson Shield Cricket so most of us had a throwing arm but even kids not in those rep teams knew how to throw balls of all types - footy ball included. We had a class mate from the US and he taught us how to throw a footy ball grid iron style one handed spiral passes over 30+ metres. We would throw the footy for fun at lunchtime and I was only 55kg back then. I can't understand how our full time professional players can't even pass properly when myself and my school mates could do so and we weren't even footy players. There is serious lack of ball skill in our team.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have no x factor fullstop

Players are too weak and not fast enough, with next to zero skill set.

How can you blame barrett for that

Complete clean out required with slight exceptions , thommo, atoni, cotric, dwz, averillo.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We have no x factor fullstop

Players are too weak and not fast enough, with next to zero skill set.

How can you blame barrett for that

Complete clean out required with slight exceptions , thommo, atoni, cotric, dwz, averillo.
Why would you insult wakeham in the wakeham jizz thread?

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Brandon has been biding his time, playing within himself in reserves, now he's going to explode in first grade and put on 5 try assists and 6 40/20's.

You all better be nice to him as well in the match day thread and post game otherwise it'll be bad for his mental health
Just like shit it floats to the top

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In pre season TB declared our players would be fit and organised in attack and defence. The attack is the same old shite and the defence is worse. Our players still can't pass properly, it's mainly slow, ungainly wobbly passes that land behind the player rather than spiral passes that land in front. Embarrassing.
Many kids from my high school in the 80's can pass better than our NRL team. We were state champions in Proud Shield Baseball and Davidson Shield Cricket so most of us had a throwing arm but even kids not in those rep teams knew how to throw balls of all types - footy ball included. We had a class mate from the US and he taught us how to throw a footy ball grid iron style one handed spiral passes over 30+ metres. We would throw the footy for fun at lunchtime and I was only 55kg back then. I can't understand how our full time professional players can't even pass properly when myself and my school mates could do so and we weren't even footy players. There is serious lack of ball skill in our team.
I know we all say it as a joke... but WTF do these shit ***** do at training?

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know we all say it as a joke... but WTF do these shit ***** do at training?
Can you ask your source? Why are our players so shite when it comes to fundamental skills like passing the footy?
Surely how can full time pro footy players earning 400k+ have worse ball skills than skinny high school kids passing the footy for fun?
TB was one of the best halves in his era and deadset he may as well come out retirement and play HB because we still don't have a HB that can spiral pass 30m+ in both directions.
If you combine a natural throwing arm and proper technique you can throw the ball way one handed way beyond 30 metres easily. It sounds like our players don't have the correct technique to pass the ball. Watch Melbourne play and notice the difference in their ball skills to our players - night and day.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He aint gunna do shit this weekend. Playing behind our forward pack? Even Joey John’s would struggle to generate anything.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All jokes aside, he can't go any worse than our current halves, and we really have nothing to lose

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why can’t we go for widdop to partner Burton

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah exactly, not ground breaking news.

PS Nasheed was right, the club has plugged some leaks and I know for a fact that there are eyes on TK, not all friendly eyes either.
Should I be worried? Like when I was bagging Reynolds and they told me to shut up? :tearsofjoy:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok just got news about two spine players we've signed for 2022