Opinion Wakeham JIZZ TRAIN!!!!!!! CHOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I find your comments quite unsettling and ask that you vacate my safe space so that I can regain some normalcy in my life
Outline where your safe spaces are and I'll make sure I'm the fuck in there at all times!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Outline where your safe spaces are and I'll make sure I'm the fuck in there at all times!
That doesn't sound right and/Or comfortable lol

Don't worry, Captain cam come out with us one night and you'll be mates again, when you both wake up after the bender lol

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good luck to mini-Kikau!! Also bares a resemblance to F1’s Daniel Riccardo.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sucking up to Brandon Wakeham will not make me any less critical of Adam Idiot.
Lol my comment was actually a veiled criticism of Brandon Smith .... surprised you didn’t pick thst up.

To be fair, I like the cheese. I just think he’s a lock through and through.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to mini-Kikau!! Also bares a resemblance to F1’s Daniel Riccardo.
Mini Kikau I get but Riccardo...I don't see it.
Talking F1 though Verstappen looks like Tommy Turbo

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mini Kikau I get but Riccardo...I don't see it.
Talking F1 though Verstappen looks like Tommy Turbo
Think he would rather be winning, but still earning massive coin for a B grader.Far bigger gap Verstapp v Riccy than there was between Vettel and Webber pretty sure that's why he really left may have been pushed unsure on that only watch from row Z(BORING as fuck sport)

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's embarrassing how much our halves have stunk for years now. Thankfully Burton will solve that. But having an adequate halves partner for him would help.

Hopefully Averillo steps up and takes his opportunity. If not, we'll have to try and sign someone else... Wakeham gets his chance but he hasn't done much with his previous opportunities and like Flanagan, he also has an average kicking game and never takes the line on..
Adam Reynolds is on the market, Reynolds will put in the kicks Burton & JAC will score the tries then Reynolds will add the extra two, Lay down Mazar

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep we havent had an elite half since Kimmorley in my opinion and that was only for one year (2009).

Reynolds was never elite and whilst Hodkinson was solid he wasnt elite. Had zero running game.

I am pretty confident Burton will break that trend
Not on his own