News Wait for the media rumours (Foran and Pearce).

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
if he was as professional as you claim, he would’ve ensured he was over his injuries & at a level of fitness to make a difference.
So he was supposed to be the doctor, the physio and the trainer for both the Eels and the Warriors? They don't carry any responsibility? For not ensuring that he was fully recovered from any injuries? That he was fit enough not to injure himself again? That aside how do we know that he wasn't told to play even though they knew full well that he was still injured, hadn't recovered fully and not in good enough physical shape to handle FG?

It's ever so easy to point the finger at one person, the player, but it's hardly ever that simple.

No such excuse this year, if he doesn't play to his full potential then you can point your finger all you want and I'll join you.

Go Dogs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Forans injuries were mishandled in the past, hence the problems he is having now. Manly had him right, Parra were okay, Warriors were terrible.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How is this news? Early contender for the shittest thread of the year .

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm worried that Todd Greenberg will sanction us and 25years imprisonment if we dont allow foran and pierce to be friends

Come on guys I dont want to jail

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I agree Mr I, no matter what anyone thinks of Foran he will be very very important for our club in 2019, he will add stability and experience around our new half moving forward.
I really hope he goes 2019 injury free but I wonder how much stability and experience he will bring if his hamstring, hip or back go away.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tough call. Ponga or Foran to play 5/8th...

Nathan Tinkler might have considered it but the new knights board actually have more than 1 brain cell so I think its safe to say they wont be pursuing Foran

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pearce is overated and trouble. He can have Foran and Newcastle don’t even know if their keeping their coach well Brown’s not sure anyway from media reports if thats true that’s how stable they are. You would think after buying all these players they would have confidence in their coach.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meh. If he goes let him. Use his money to buy a halve who will be there all year.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So he was supposed to be the doctor, the physio and the trainer for both the Eels and the Warriors? They don't carry any responsibility? For not ensuring that he was fully recovered from any injuries? That he was fit enough not to injure himself again? That aside how do we know that he wasn't told to play even though they knew full well that he was still injured, hadn't recovered fully and not in good enough physical shape to handle FG?

It's ever so easy to point the finger at one person, the player, but it's hardly ever that simple.

No such excuse this year, if he doesn't play to his full potential then you can point your finger all you want and I'll join you.

Go Dogs
No pressyre Kieren

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wonder why this rumour hasn't hit the papers yet ?