News Wait for the media rumours (Foran and Pearce).

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you put too much pressure on a bloke he won't play his natural game.
We are supposed supporters so support.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you put too much pressure on a bloke he won't play his natural game.
We are supposed supporters so support.
Too much pressure????? He’s being paid $1mil a season to train approximately 20hrs p/wk & play 24x 80mins of football ( at least)
I’ll support him when his performance comes close to his monetary worth

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Too much pressure????? He’s being paid $1mil a season to train approximately 20hrs p/wk & play 24x 80mins of football ( at least)
I’ll support him when his performance comes close to his monetary worth
I don't care if he gets two million a year, he was in a losing side getting told he was dog shit every week.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
There are really no excuses this year, he's getting a full pre season, first one for 3 years. Has no carry over injuries that remain untreated, as was the case previously. Like pretty much every player his age he has some physical impediments but they are known and should be managed by a quality team of medicos. He should have a stable team week to week with no mass player sheddings forced by salary cap constraints. Plus a decent halves partner and some talented back rowers all around him. If he doesn't kill it this year then it's time to hang up the boots, 'cause he ain't getting it any better than right now.

Go Dogs

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't care if he gets two million a year, he was in a losing side getting told he was dog shit every week.
The fact remains he was dogshit average.
Whether you’re in a losing side or not & you’re being paid Ferrari money I don’t expect Toyota Yaris like performance
He was paid top dollar & should have put in a performance commensurate to his pay packet.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whether you’re in a losing side or not & you’re being paid Ferrari money I don’t expect Toyota Yaris like performance
He was paid top dollar & should have put in a performance commensurate to his pay packet.
What are your thoughts about Foran for this year. Is his body up to allowing him to get back to his best?

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are your thoughts about Foran for this year. Is his body up to allowing him to get back to his best?
He’s the best he’s physically looked in years. During scrimmage he’s continually breaking the line against edge defenders like CHN & RFM. Is pulling up sore post contact sessions: to be expected. If he continues with this momentum it augur’s for an exciting season- still concerned about lack of NRL games/experience in our outside backs Smith Montoya Holland Crichton Okunbor Olive is concerning.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem is that you (and some others) make it sound like he wasn't trying, was dogging it, playing stoned, skipping training, on drugs or drunk half the time. That he just took the money and put in no effort at all.

Whereas there are others who recognised that he was playing injured, arrived to us with unresolved injuries. Injuries that not only stopped him performing during the game but, maybe even more so, stopped him from training so that he couldn't reach the peak fitness pre season that his style of play demands. Without that level of fitness he was also subject to further injury risks. Professional players like to play, love to play, most only live to play and when they can't you can hear it in the voices. He sounded to me like was very disappointed that he couldn't perform as he wanted to last year, to the level that he knows that he can.

That's why this preseason is so important, no carry over injuries, able to reach peak fitness and as a result hopefully not get injured during the season. It's pay us back time.

Go Dogs

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im hoping thats the 7 and 6 combination for this years blues side................
On a serious note if newcastle where to sign foran we could not get a better start to our season

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He's not even a yaris at least they start every time you turn the key. I think of him as a holden camira with 200k on the clock lol

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Whoever was responsible (I'm assuming Dib and Castle and Hasler) for recruiting Foran should be sacked.

Oh wait....all 3 of them are no longer with the club.

This guy is one of the biggest dud buys of all time.

Used to be a gun when he played for Manly but mentally and physically he has gone down the gurgler.

I hope we have some other halves stepping up this year. Foran should be playing reserve grade and only appearing in first grade due to injury.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whoever was responsible (I'm assuming Dib and Castle and Hasler) for recruiting Foran should be sacked.

Oh wait....all 3 of them are no longer with the club.

This guy is one of the biggest dud buys of all time.

Used to be a gun when he played for Manly but mentally and physically he has gone down the gurgler.

I hope we have some other halves stepping up this year. Foran should be playing reserve grade and only appearing in first grade due to injury.
If he plays reserve grade, by the time he would appear in first grade he would be already out injured.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is that you (and some others) make it sound like he wasn't trying, was dogging it, playing stoned, skipping training, on drugs or drunk half the time. That he just took the money and put in no effort at all.

Whereas there are others who recognised that he was playing injured, arrived to us with unresolved injuries. Injuries that not only stopped him performing during the game but, maybe even more so, stopped him from training so that he couldn't reach the peak fitness pre season that his style of play demands. Without that level of fitness he was also subject to further injury risks. Professional players like to play, love to play, most only live to play and when they can't you can hear it in the voices. He sounded to me like was very disappointed that he couldn't perform as he wanted to last year, to the level that he knows that he can.

That's why this preseason is so important, no carry over injuries, able to reach peak fitness and as a result hopefully not get injured during the season. It's pay us back time.

Go Dogs
Take off your rose coloured glasses. Apart from the fact that Hasler/Dib signed him as an elite player money, Foran won the lottery with this contract he’s still laughing because whether he is fit injured or indifferent he’s still getting paid.if he was as professional as you claim, he would’ve ensured he was over his injuries & at a level of fitness to make a difference. He didn’t last year & he couldn’t have given a fuck FACT.
However during this campaign 2019 season he’s looking fit & confident at training

GO DOGS

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wait for the rumour mongers to start on this little pearler.

Didn't know they were mates, considering they've never played together in any professional circles.

Regardless this **** (Pearce) needs to stay the fuck away from our players... we all know what happened when this homewrecker got in Klemmers ear.

Knights fans already commenting on the photo saying to get him over.

Regardless your opinion on Foran, he is key to our current 2019 campaign.

View attachment 8935

I agree Mr I, no matter what anyone thinks of Foran he will be very very important for our club in 2019, he will add stability and experience around our new half moving forward.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's not even a yaris at least they start every time you turn the key. I think of him as a holden camira with 200k on the clock lol
Hahahaha. Camira. Fuck, they were garbage.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I bet they do stuff together.