Wade Graham is the biggest GRONK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's still angry after driving those cockfarts around in the Mercury Cider commercial.

MERCURY CIDER - TOUGH TEST

Buy Mercury Cider and support Wade Grahams Sharks TPA!

I'd rather drink warmed up piss.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Graham reminds of the shitcunt everybody had at their school, who thought they were the shit.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let him be happy this week, he will be crying once the chooks pump them next week and lose the week after.

They are pretenders along with Dragqueens, Pamfers and Once Were's.
Roosters have always been my most hated team but the Sharks are getting really close and it aint cause of the little hissy fit with Graham and Klemmer.

Cant stand that fatfita **** and Flanagan. Bloke has that melon where you want to crack it everytime you see it. Have you seen his sons melon? Fuck me

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lip he gave klemmer after the siren was a sign of the fuck wit wade is totally unnecessary.
As much as I agree with u,klem has become a bit of a soft cock,no use doing 300 metres,and not doing anything with the ball

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everybody loves to beat the Bulldogs, pity we wern't a bit more serious and got one up.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rooster will hand them there ass next week
Cronulla won’t beat Souths or Melbourne Even if they beat roosters

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Graham reminds of the shitcunt everybody had at their school, who thought they were the shit.
Would have been best mates with Shannon Boyd too.. the kid who thought he was the best, big and strong etc but was just fat.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shit player, shitter bloke.

Being a fuckwit is part of Cronulla’s recruitment criteria. That’s why Ennis fit in so well there.
Unbelievable.. And you call yourself a bulldogs fan ..wow. Ennis carried the whole team on his back all the way to the 2014 grand final.
Sick of the disrespect for our best captain to date.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unbelievable.. And you call yourself a bulldogs fan ..wow. Ennis carried the whole team on his back all the way to the 2014 grand final.
Totally agree,a lot of short memories on this forum,everyone been bagging hoppa,and Elliot all year ,but have been our most consistent all year

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best captain? Of a dogs team?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree Ennis was a good captain for us and we shouldn’t disrespect a former captain of our club, but I have Steve Price and Baa ahead of him.. and probably a few more...

Status
Not open for further replies.