Wade Graham is the biggest GRONK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Unbelievable.. And you call yourself a bulldogs fan ..wow. Ennis carried the whole team on his back all the way to the 2014 grand final.
Sick of the disrespect for our best captain to date.
Yes I call myself a BULLDOGS supporter. Not an Ennis supporter. That dipshit has done nothing but talk shit about our club since he left. Fuck him and his ugly box head.

Our best captain to date? Fuckin’ lol.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's still angry after driving those cockfarts around in the Mercury Cider commercial.

MERCURY CIDER - TOUGH TEST

Buy Mercury Cider and support Wade Grahams Sharks TPA!

I'd rather drink warmed up piss.
The only Cider I like is a Dickens Cider

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes I call myself a BULLDOGS supporter. Not an Ennis supporter. That dipshit has done nothing but talk shit about our club since he left. Fuck him and his ugly box head.

Our best captain to date? Fuckin’ lol.
You are to Ennis what marley is to Reynolds

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listening to Ennis yesterday almost gave me a brain aneurysm. He was a good captain then but he is biased as fuck now. So for now, he can get fucked.

PS. you're just as biased as him if you think he's the best captain.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Listening to Ennis yesterday almost gave me a brain aneurysm. He was a good captain then but he is biased as fuck now. So for now, he can get fucked.

PS. you're just as biased as him if you think he's the best captain.
His work ethic was second to none . He may not have been the most skillful hooker in the business nor the most PC captain to grace the fields but he played football like a boss.. A competitor, what he lacked in talent he more than made up for in persistence which consequently spurred on
his team mates.
He found a way to get our team into a rugby league GF playing desball .. The guy deserved a medal for that and at least our respect..
What he has done from there on in is irrelevant.. I don't care if he doesn't like the bulldogs anymore but I do respect his opinion on football because he was/is a true competitor

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You are to Ennis what marley is to Reynolds
I honestly used to like him, but he has done nothing but talk trash about our club ever since he left and I’ve lost all respect for the guy. I could understand it when Des was still here but he keeps carrying on and clearly has no loyalty to this club, so I don’t see why fans should show any loyalty to him. Having said that, I probably spend more time ripping on Foran.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
His work ethic was second to none . He may not have been the most skillful hooker in the business nor the most PC captain to grace the fields but he played football like a boss.. A competitor, what he lacked in talent he more than made up for in persistence which consequently spurred on
his team mates.
He found a way to get our team into a rugby league GF playing desball .. The guy deserved a medal for that and at least our respect..
What he has done from there on in is irrelevant.. I don't care if he doesn't like the bulldogs anymore but I do respect his opinion on football because he was/is a true competitor
But he’s as nepotistic as they come and takes any opportunity to sink the boot in. Fuck him. Dess has left us with a mountain of problems and all he does is sink the boot in and blow smoke up the arseholes of his beloved sharks.

Also, he did not single handedly get us to that grand final. It takes a whole squad to go on a run like that and Reynolds, Graham and others played an equally instrumental role.

He was a very good player for us. I’ve just really grown tired of his lack of balance and constant potshots.

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ennis is pretty good on the mic it has to be said.. except for when he over-hypes Mbye and Reynolds, then it's just cringe.

Malla

Reaction score
I am assuming it's just friendly banter between them. In saying that, no doubt Graham must be burning on the inside cause he couldnt crack origin this year. I do rate him tho, tough player - without the peptides though he would probably still be playing A Grade in Blacktown.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the original one that I heard.

Oh yes, have seen that one too. Some doozy ads have been made also like this one........with apologies

Schaeffers decking oil......

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yes, have seen that one too. Some doozy ads have been made also like this one........with apologies

Schaeffers decking oil......

That reminded me of a New Zealand girl I used to work with in a retail shop. Because of her accent every time she would call out "next please" to serve a customer it always sounded like she was saying "sex please" if I had a dollar for every time someone would say "well, if you're offering" or "yes please"

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ennis is pretty good on the mic it has to be said.. except for when he over-hypes Mbye and Reynolds, then it's just cringe.
He would be a lot better if he stopped using the word "outstanding"!!! FFS and that fake fucking laugh:rage::rage::rage: and Mick, stop fucking laughing at your own piss poor jokes!!

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had some of the best at sledging in our team these past few years. Kas and ennis came to mind

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
his team mates.
How many clubs did he play for?? the prick!! St George, Hunter Mariners, Brisbane Bronco's, Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs and then finally Cronulla Sutherland Sharks......never been a loyal player to any club as far as I am concerned.
The Guy is a fake!!

Status
Not open for further replies.