Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
457 Visa FOR THE WIN!!!
i know an indian who has been in Australia for last 4 years and he has been driving cabs 12 hours a day 6 days a week for last 4 years.

He has saved close to $350,000 so far.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i know an indian who has been in Australia for last 4 years and he has been driving cabs 12 hours a day 6 days a week for last 4 years.

Yup and i bet you not 1 stick of deodorant ever bought

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

I wonder what his running costs are...

Oh and that cab must smell like Raeraes G string after a sweaty summer!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
yeah thats right, point i was making is that yous still fishing out the LEU rods?
Yea, the poles are used only for moving fuel and for maintenance.
The bridge hoist, is used for silicone and rigs.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea, the poles are used only for moving fuel and for maintenance.
The bridge hoist, is used for silicone and rigs.
The mrs grandmother got busted trying to break into Lucas heights the whole family is flagged lol.and old nanna is still crazy as batshit

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I now work under Brad Arthur coz Des is a **** lol.

Seriously, im a shit kicker in a warehouse "leading" a team of other shit kickers.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder what his running costs are...

Oh and that cab must smell like Raeraes G string after a sweaty summer!
I met this guy on my recent trip to Darwin , he picked me up from the airport and started the conversation with him.

the running cost is obviously not much , him and his brother lease a taxi and the key thing is the cab is never parked. when one brother comes home the other one jumps in.

I couldn't believe his average weekly earnings. I called my other cabby friends and they too confirmed that you can make that sort of coin if you dont waste time, work 12 hours a day 6 days a week and ofcourse there are a lot of ways you can avoid paying tax when you are driving cabs.

ofcourse his cab smelt like roses cos both the passenger and the driver was indian.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is she a crazy greenie, or just crazy ?
Fucking absolutely insane and a raging 94 year old whore lol.spends her time on dating sites and writing letters to the queen when shes not in the nut house.
Im suprised she hasnt been done for murder shes had 3 husbands that "died " with decents amount of $$$ .

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fucking absolutely insane and a raging 94 year old whore lol.spends her time on dating sites and writing letters to the queen when shes not in the nut house.
Im suprised she hasnt been done for murder shes had 3 husbands that "died " with decents amount of $$$ .
Poofter Dog boy is starting to make more sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.