Waddle

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to Waddel? Was he dropped or injured. Not that I mind, I think his replacement (Preston) won't be a replacement for long. Thank God. Didn't miss Waddles penalties he gives away.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What happened to Waddel? Was he dropped or injured. Not that I mind, I think his replacement (Preston) won't be a replacement for long. Thank God. Didn't miss Waddles penalties he gives away.
Great sarcasm...meaning he was used wisely. Didn't feel like he played which is a good thing.

Last edited:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s played solid in the middle for us so far. Zero errors or penalties i’ve noticed from him the past two games. Next man up for him with injuries and he’s doing alright in that role. Hats off to him

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you watch the game he played came off the bench ?? Preston took his starting spot.
Yes my bad, I wanted to know who dropped off the bench for ok to get on. Waddle didn't have his usual mistake ridden game. I'm Sowwy

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all shit on him but you can’t dispute that he can do a good job as a benchie sometimes. Last night he had around 15 runs for 150m iirc. With our forward depth being tested I’m not surprised at all he still gets picked.

Edit: Actual stats from NRL.com are 14 runs, 135m, 53 pcm. That’s good numbers for a bench forward.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all shit on him but you can’t dispute that he can do a good job as a benchie sometimes. Last night he had around 15 runs for 150m iirc. With our forward depth being tested I’m not surprised at all he still gets picked.

Edit: Actual stats from NRL.com are 14 runs, 135m, 53 pcm. That’s good numbers for a bench forward.
Dont let reality get in the way of a good ol kennel lynching!!

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes my bad, I wanted to know who dropped off the bench for ok to get on. Waddle didn't have his usual mistake ridden game. I'm Sowwy
Tanner dropped off the bench and made way for Okunbor.