Vunivalus Death Roll on Meaneys leg.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Anyone else noticed that death roll that some idiot from storm done on Meaney? It was when Meaney grabbed his knee. To me it appeared that the player was around his legs then intentionally death rolled like a croc to try and hurt him?

Edit: Found the video. Hey I invented "Death Roll" so I changed the title back! Lol
https://streamable.com/njzn7

Last edited:

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Yeah it was grubby as and really dangerous, they looked at a replay on fox on the commentators said nothing

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it was grubby as and really dangerous, they looked at a replay on fox on the commentators said nothing
Channel 9 kept quiet too. Funny that isn’t it??

Fkn **** of a club and corrupt organisation

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another scum manoeuvre created by the scum team of the comp

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed it as he did it and waited for a whistle. Little did I know I would be waiting all game to hear a fucking whistle go our way.

I saw the death roll and a third man in cannon ball tackle (Kafusi) go "unnoticed".

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed it as he did it and waited for a whistle. Little did I know I would be waiting all game to hear a fucking whistle go our way.

I saw the death roll and a third man in cannon ball tackle (Kafusi) go "unnoticed".
Smith did one too. Oh and he lead with the knee on a players head on the ground. Nothing said of course as it’s not in his character

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Protected species and I don’t even think it’s on purpose. Refs are that immune to it That it’s second nature to turn a blind eye on melb dirty tactics

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
too much of this scummy plays happen from the Storm players.

It is not a coincident a lot of players , not just dogs player have got injured playing these scum basturds

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel 9 kept quiet too. Funny that isn’t it??

Fkn **** of a club and corrupt organisation
Noticed the same thing. Joey mentioned something happened in the tackle and was really obviously silent during the replay. 9 probably cut his mic for a minute and reprimanded him for saying something against the storm

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Vindaloo has become grubby at the storm.

You get grubs in the game like Gallen but I don't think even he would try something as grubby as that.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I never saw a replay of it though so it's like, "did I see that?"

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes it was another dirty play by Vunivalu... there was another tackle later in the game diving 3rd man in at the knees... fox sports picked it up but refs did not

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else noticed that death roll that some idiot from storm done on Meaney? It was when Meaney grabbed his knee. To me it appeared that the player was around his legs then intentionally death rolled like a croc to try and hurt him?
I noticed it
I said to my wife is was like a death roll
Dirty fucking ****