Vs Warriors (team opinion)

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alamoti needs a spell in NSW Cup to get his defence sorted out.

Pop Casey in the centres (that's where he plays better), and put either Skelton or Wilson outside of him.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 Wilson
2 Kiraz
3 Casey
4 Averillo
5 JAC
6 Reynolds
7 Burton
8 King
9 Mahoney
10 TPJ
11 Preston
12 Waddell
13 Sutton if fit

14 Oloapu
15 RFM
16 Pele
17 Hughes

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barrett moved Avo around so much and probably set his development back a year. He's finally building some confidence at Centre and now everyone wants to shunt him to Fullback for <a year, only to move him again when Chrichton gets here?
I have nfi why also..leave both guys where they are..also Perham is not "dogshit" wtf...

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alamoti needs a spell in NSW Cup to get his defence sorted out.

Pop Casey in the centres (that's where he plays better), and put either Skelton or Wilson outside of him.
Alamoti needs to be released at seasons end and get 509 bucks a game in the Illawarra cup, where he won’t be a standout at all

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time posting here lol knowing how the kennel can be I expect to be mauled but curious about this line up for the warriors game.

1. Jake Averillo
2. Jacob Kiraz
3. Hayze Perham
4. Paul Alamoti
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. Karl Oloapu
7. Matt Burton
8. Max king
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Tevita Pangai Jnr
11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
12. Jacob Preston
13. Corey Waddell

14. Josh Reynolds
15. Franklin Pele
16. Samuel Hughes
17. Harrison Edwards

know it won’t happen but seems better than what’s being thrown up.
I like it. But put Perham on the wing and Kiraz to centre. Or drop whoever is in for the fox and bring up Skelton. What’s the bet he rips in FG

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watever happens i will always be a bulldog i believe 2024 will be our year but injurys have stuffed us

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
We need to run a decoy and score exactly like they did last game and when the ref and bunker deny it call them out for it... they can't have it both ways.
But we all know they would deny us a try in identical circumstances to the Warriors obstruction “try”

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
After the comments by a Warriors sponsor on NZ radio after the game gains Penrith on the weekend, I am expecting the NRL and the referees will be falling over backwards not to screw them this week. It’s a bad time to be playing them.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After the comments by a Warriors sponsor on NZ radio after the game gains Penrith on the weekend, I am expecting the NRL and the referees will be falling over backwards not to screw them this week. It’s a bad time to be playing them.
Why is everyone praising the warriors for doing something that if we done we would be called sooks?
I mean i agree refs are screwing everyone but if we called it out then we would be crucified by everyone else and told to get better
Warriors scored 1 try in 2 weeks.. why isnt that mentioned?

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Has already started with Ford only getting a fine for classic hip drop tackle.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is everyone praising the warriors for doing something that if we done we would be called sooks?
I mean i agree refs are screwing everyone but if we called it out then we would be crucified by everyone else and told to get better
Warriors scored 1 try in 2 weeks.. why isnt that mentioned?
Yet people wonder why we criticise the refs. Yes, Raiders got a couple of tries disallowed, but don't forget Rapana putting the ball into touch and Sutton saying we touched even though replays showed we didn't.

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I reckon Wilson plays on the wing instead of Casey this weekend. He had plenty of time to rejoin the nswcup side but was left out, me thinks for this Friday.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The training wheels need to come off Oloapu and let him start at 6

The novelty of the return of Grub needs to end with Nu Brown returning

Basket Casey needs to go back to Cup for Skelton /Wilson …preferably Skelton cos he deserves a call up and has been waiting longer and already has reps with Alamoti

Those are the changes I would make

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the same note, after the spray that Ciraldo is giving them this week I'm hoping it's a bad time to be playing us. If we can get to a big enough lead, the refs will try to screw us and fail miserably and at the same time show the warriors whinging sponsors that it's not the refs losing their games for them.
Win/win I say.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Basket Casey needs to go back to Cup for Skelton /Wilson …preferably Skelton cos he deserves a call up and has been waiting longer and already has reps with Alamoti

Funny you see it that way, I thought we played our best footy while Reynolds was on the field last week, I though he bought a random style attack to our team that the Raiders struggled with .. he wasn’t brilliant but he worried their defence.

I’d have liked CC to put him back in straight after 1/2 time, we needed to score next & I felt Reynolds Burton & Averillo were our best chances of doing that.

From what I’ve observed KO isn’t ready to start, of the bench is his go for some time yet ..

We have 2 centres averaging around 80% tackle efficiency’s which is a big problem they both should be up well over 90%.

Skelton will offer power which we desperately need, haven’t checked what is his tackle efficiency is, is it up around 90? If we bring him in who is he replacing ?

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dosent matter who they pick another loss 1 step closer to the spoon where’s the improvement under cc we’ve got a whole backline who tackle poorly the shining lights in the side are kiraz/jac and Preston the rest deserve a stint in second grade
Kiraz and jac should be given more time to be 100% over their injuries even if it adds up to a loss with them not being in the team same goes for king, their replacements whomever they are should be told you've been selected for a reason, CC needs to get this team to focus more on their defence instead of seeing some old player with arthritis walking through our defence to score an easy try which seems to happen a lot playing us jmo.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Basket CASEy lol