Vs Warriors (team opinion)

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Can go completely rogue now too 30 restrictions are over, but don't think CC will. Casey is out for sure. However apart from that can't see too many changes.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our last game against them was the worst reffed game I’ve ever seen for both sides so can’t be worse than that
They pretty much did so when the bunker gave them the obstruction try in the last game. But we shouldn't call the refs out aye. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Those defending them are part of the "loser mentality" problem. You're basically saying it's OK for the refs to rort us.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we able to bring in players outside the top 30 now? Casey will never see NRL again.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My team vs Warriors I no it won't happen
1.Joash Papalii
2.Jeral Skelton
3.Jake Averillo
4.Paul Alamoti
5.Blake Wilson
6.Karl Oloapu
7.Matt Burton
8.Max King
9.Reed Mahoney
10.Tevita Pangai Junior
11.Corey Waddell
12.Jacob Preston
13.Harrison Edwards
Bench
14. Nu Brown
15. Franklin Pele
16. Sam Hughes
17. Kurtis Morrin

19.Khaled Rajab
20.Kitone Kautoga
21.Raymond Faitala-Marnier
22.Jayden Okunbur

I would like to see Joash given a go had a strong outing vs Raiders in cup on the weekend Skelton and Wilson a go on the wings don't rush fox back and kiraz didnt look at 100% fitness on the weekend Oloapu to start and nu brown back in the 14 edwards to lock morrin replaces Okunbur rfm drops out all together he been average at best
yep, good plan!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My team vs Warriors I no it won't happen
1.Joash Papalii
2.Jeral Skelton
3.Jake Averillo
4.Paul Alamoti
5.Blake Wilson
6.Karl Oloapu
7.Matt Burton
8.Max King
9.Reed Mahoney
10.Tevita Pangai Junior
11.Corey Waddell
12.Jacob Preston
13.Harrison Edwards
Bench
14. Nu Brown
15. Franklin Pele
16. Sam Hughes
17. Kurtis Morrin

19.Khaled Rajab
20.Kitone Kautoga
21.Raymond Faitala-Marnier
22.Jayden Okunbur

I would like to see Joash given a go had a strong outing vs Raiders in cup on the weekend Skelton and Wilson a go on the wings don't rush fox back and kiraz didnt look at 100% fitness on the weekend Oloapu to start and nu brown back in the 14 edwards to lock morrin replaces Okunbur rfm drops out all together he been average at best
It's worth trying this team at this stage just not sure on FB, although Perhaps is offering not much at all and we need to help Alamonti in D. Thats a big problem for the team.

But you are right...it won't happen lol.

Only change MIGHT be Casey out if Fox back, tho CC probably put Casey right side winger if Kiraz getting a spell.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another winnable game, problem is if SJ fires and the warriors have a diamonds game our silly mistakes will fuck us. Will be touch an go. We need to start quick and put 2 trys on before they score points.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The big question for me is will CC persist with Casey if fox is unavailable. I think CC won’t dump Casey just yet especially because most of the team last week had bad games.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The big question for me is will CC persist with Casey if fox is unavailable. I think CC won’t dump Casey just yet especially because most of the team last week had bad games.
Then Perham will take his spot.
1 Wilson
2 Skelton
3 Kiraz
4 Averillo
5 Perham

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was calling for uncle Arthur to have a crack a couple of years ago, wish he had cause we have been on the wrong side of the refs since bottlegate.
It goes way beyond bottlegate... we have been doing it tough since the days when Bullfrog and Arko were going head to head.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They pretty much did so when the bunker gave them the obstruction try in the last game. But we shouldn't call the refs out aye. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Those defending them are part of the "loser mentality" problem. You're basically saying it's OK for the refs to rort us.
We need to run a decoy and score exactly like they did last game and when the ref and bunker deny it call them out for it... they can't have it both ways.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need to run a decoy and score exactly like they did last game and when the ref and bunker deny it call them out for it... they can't have it both ways.
My friend, I agree with you 1000%. I'm tired of people just saying, "Don't blame the refs," when we call them out on their nonsense. Like players who are held are accountable when they stuff up, the officials should also be held accountable. It's a two-way street.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chopping and changing teams don’t work most of the time strengthening positions is what works

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think the word 'decoy' exists in the Bulldogs dictionary.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Casey has been horrible in all of his first grade games on the wing. He continually makes handling errors and bad defensive reads.

The only decent game he has played in first grade was against Souths last year at left centre

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Casey needs to be dropped if for nothing else but morale sake.

Constantly picking someone that makes the most basic errors does not inspire belief in the rest of the team. You’d get players thinking well at least I didn’t play as bad as him

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Casey needs to be dropped if for nothing else but morale sake.

Constantly picking someone that makes the most basic errors does not inspire belief in the rest of the team. You’d get players thinking well at least I didn’t play as bad as him
This is a vital component in a team...faith in your team mate...it must be at max stretching point now for Casey.