Vs Warriors (team opinion)

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
One of warriors major sponsors just came out saying the refs are a bunch of cheats and the nrl favours other teams more than the warriors.

Expect the refs to eating out of the warriors hand on the weekend.
They need less Vodafone then they’ll be right!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kiraz and jac should be given more time to be 100% over their injuries even if it adds up to a loss with them not being in the team same goes for king, their replacements whomever they are should be told you've been selected for a reason, CC needs to get this team to focus more on their defence instead of seeing some old player with arthritis walking through our defence to score an easy try which seems to happen a lot playing us jmo.
I hope JAC isn’t rushing back to be in origin contention.

Kiraz definitely should have been back, hope he hadn’t done any further injury

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Kiraz
2. Addo Carr
3. Alamoti
4. Avo
5. Skelton
6. KO
7. Burton
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. TPJ
11. Preston
10. Waddell
13. Edwards
14. Brown
15. RFM
16. Sutton
17. Pele

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM talking big in the pre game press conference.

Reckons he was embarassed at how bad he played vs Raiders and needs to lead by example and repay the team for a piss weak performance vs Raiders.

I'm expecting a big game from him then.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alamoti needs a spell in NSW Cup to get his defence sorted out.

Pop Casey in the centres (that's where he plays better), and put either Skelton or Wilson outside of him.
Plays better ? Dude he almost managed to knock himself out scoring that try faceplanting when he was in the centres. He’s too much of a klutz, our worst defender by far. Proven time and time again he doesn’t have the mental fortitude. Partnering up with Skelton ? He’s got defensive issues of his own, would be a nightmare fielding them both, just let Ciraldo pick the team

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of warriors major sponsors just came out saying the refs are a bunch of cheats and the nrl favours other teams more than the warriors.

Expect the refs to eating out of the warriors hand on the weekend.
Whoever plays us gets the rub of the green anyway. What their sponsor said is irrelevant

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1 Avo
2 Skelton
3 Kiraz
4 Alamoti
5 Fox
6 Oloapu
7 Burto
8 King
9 Mahoney
10 TPJ
11 Preston
12 Waddell
13 RFM
14 Brown
15 Pele
16 Edwards or Sutton if fit
17 Hughes

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our last game against them was the worst reffed game I’ve ever seen for both sides so can’t be worse than that
They even made up a new rule for Shaun Johnston allowing him to get blocked NFL style by a fellow Warriors player in front of him to score unmarked…what more do they want?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Reckons he was embarassed at how bad he played vs Raiders and needs to lead by example and repay the team for a piss weak performance vs Raiders.

Be careful. If we look like we are winning, the refs will tire us out. We can't afford to fuck up there multis. [emoji23][emoji23]

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Hopefully he still has the ability for a big game

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The training wheels need to come off Oloapu and let him start at 6

The novelty of the return of Grub needs to end with Nu Brown returning

Basket Casey needs to go back to Cup for Skelton /Wilson …preferably Skelton cos he deserves a call up and has been waiting longer and already has reps with Alamoti

Those are the changes I would make
Agree. Pretty embarrassing that we interchange our halves to be honest.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be careful. If we look like we are winning, the refs will tire us out. We can't afford to fuck up there multis. [emoji23][emoji23]
Mate just put everything you own on Warriors. It’s rigged. In fact I’m not sure why everyone doesn’t do this that says the bookies rig it.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The training wheels need to come off Oloapu and let him start at 6

The novelty of the return of Grub needs to end with Nu Brown returning

Basket Casey needs to go back to Cup for Skelton /Wilson …preferably Skelton cos he deserves a call up and has been waiting longer and already has reps with Alamoti

Those are the changes I would make
This! KO needs to start and give him that vote of confidence we trust him. More importantly, when starting as a half, there would be a sense of ownership rather than contributing off the bench.

the Casey thing, whatever void Skelton had that Casey supposedly possesses, surely the last two weeks has them thinking “we can’t get much worse”

Skelton has been on fire, he deserves a shot more than most from cup.