Vs souffs

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to see Skelton get a run in the backrow maybe. Did you see the try he scored on the weekend where he bumped off multiple defenders ?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Averillos defense is such a huge problem with everyone than Fox should be in question as he was the sole reason for Deardens try

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it didnt look good, no intent but it was clearly a hip drop, cant see him getting it reduced imo
I'm surprised it was graded the same as Dale Finucanes one which was awful.

JOKs one looked innocuous. No intent whatsoever and I reckon Tolmalolo felt more force in some of the other non dangerous tackles.

But because the NRL needs to make a statement about these kind of tackles and doesn't want to muddy the waters, they have graded them the same and will double down if challenged.

As unfortunate as it is, JOK will just have to take the penalty and move on

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do they throw TPJ in there given our shortages in the forwards? Play him off the bench

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon Harrison Edwards will get a call up.

Davey would be the obvious choice but not sure how he's gone since coming back from his head knock, I reckon Edwards is there this weekend.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Probably be
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Sutton
11. Preston
12. Waddell
13. Morrin

14. Grub
15. Skelton
16. Tanner
17. Davey

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Averillos defense is such a huge problem with everyone than Fox should be in question as he was the sole reason for Deardens try
crickets

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One thing we know is that Ciraldo is a thinker. So these are the lessons he hopefully took out of our win over the Cows:
"Flanagan - when Grub comes on, let him run/straighten the attack. Just support the ball, defend and generally stay out of the way".
"Waddell - If you see an overlap out wide, PASS THE FUCKING BALL dude, otherwise keep doing the tough stuff and keep the errors/penalties out of your game. You've been much better recently".
"Grub - build up your fitness so you can be our 7 for this year until Olaupu is ready to take us to the next level".
"Avo - make any more fucked up defensive reads and Skelton has your spot. Keep looking for the ball and be there in support if Perham isn't there".
Well, that's what i'd be saying if I was Ciraldo.
My side against the Bunnies:
1. Perham 2. Kiraz 3. Avo 4. Alamoti 5. Foxx 6. Burto 7. Fannigan (until Grub builds up his fitness) 8. King 9. Reed 10. Sutton 11. Preston 12. Waddell (sigh) 13. Morrin 14. Grub 15. Tanner 16. Topine 17. Davey (if fit) otherwise I would actually go Burns (can cover backs aswell - or edge runner). Loves the dogs and would run hard.
It all depends whether Fatrell wants to win. If he does, we get done. If we keep him quiet with some gritty bulldogs D, then we get home by 2. Woof!

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we fucked no matter what but the boys will dig deep

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Foxy is the worst but easy fix, stop going for intercepts every pass that comes near him.

Reactions: CCC

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fatrells 150 this week, flops won already.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing we know is that Ciraldo is a thinker. So these are the lessons he hopefully took out of our win over the Cows:
"Flanagan - when Grub comes on, let him run/straighten the attack. Just support the ball, defend and generally stay out of the way".
"Waddell - If you see an overlap out wide, PASS THE FUCKING BALL dude, otherwise keep doing the tough stuff and keep the errors/penalties out of your game. You've been much better recently".
"Grub - build up your fitness so you can be our 7 for this year until Olaupu is ready to take us to the next level".
"Avo - make any more fucked up defensive reads and Skelton has your spot. Keep looking for the ball and be there in support if Perham isn't there".
Well, that's what i'd be saying if I was Ciraldo.
My side against the Bunnies:
1. Perham 2. Kiraz 3. Avo 4. Alamoti 5. Foxx 6. Burto 7. Fannigan (until Grub builds up his fitness) 8. King 9. Reed 10. Sutton 11. Preston 12. Waddell (sigh) 13. Morrin 14. Grub 15. Tanner 16. Topine 17. Davey (if fit) otherwise I would actually go Burns (can cover backs aswell - or edge runner). Loves the dogs and would run hard.
It all depends whether Fatrell wants to win. If he does, we get done. If we keep him quiet with some gritty bulldogs D, then we get home by 2. Woof!
Waddell needs to be in the middle or left right out.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Foxy is the worst but easy fix, stop going for intercepts every pass that comes near him.
I got no idea what he was doing on that Hiku break. Hess overran and clearly was covered by the centre and Fox just jumps and swings an arm out. Just shit like that is so fixable but we just won’t learn

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
"Waddell needs to be in the middle or left right out".

I agree, but he probably needs to play big mins this week since we have no one. So let him play 13 as an extra prop and Tanner can take turns subbing for King and or Sutton (King will probably play big mins as well.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Queue the ‘What does Topine have to do to get a game’ comments when he’s left out at 4pm tomorrow. It’s obviously with his training performance, others train better/harder
and they will get the heads up over others.
Nah but people have opinions and need to be heard. Cause they 100% know better than CC, Gus, plethora of coaches - you know, the people who see these players 6 times a week for hours a day?

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How good will it be towards the end of the season, with a full squad to pick from: (If only we could punch our way and stay in 8th, then anything can happen with this team).
1. Perham
2. Skelton
3. Kiraz
4. Alamoti
5. Foxx
6. Burto
7. Olaupau
8. King
9. Reed
10. Thommo
11. Preston
12. Kikau
13. RFM
14. Grub
15. TPJ
16. Waddell
17. Sutton / Pele
Some grunt in the forwards with offloading ability. Strong runners with footwork in the backs and some halves with serious creativity. LETS GO!

Reactions: CCC

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stop Tom burgess we a chance. He is there pack leader

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Skip this one as doggs cannot win this week. Let’s be real. The whoekcfoewtad pack is inured