Vs souffs

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd love to see...

1. Perham
2. Skelton
3. Kiraz (he and Skelton can switch on the fly)
4. Alamoti
5. JAC
6. Burton
7. JR

14. KO

PS not a fan of grub but if he can help Burton play like he did in the last 10-15mins then play him and drop the liability pretending to be a FG halfback.
You are dreaming ASSASSIN, they won't change a winning team especially with all the injuries they will make the absolute necessarily selections.
I except the team to be
1 Perham
2 Kiraz
3 Alamoti
4 Averillo
5 JAC
6 Burton
7 Flanagan
8 King
9 Mahoney
10 Sutton
11 Preston
12 Davey
13 Waddell

14 Reynolds
15 Topine
16 TPJ
17 Morrin
Most important we don't play injured players

Last edited:

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You are dreaming ASSASSIN, they won't change a winning team especially with all the injuries they will make the absolute necessarily selections.
I except the team to be
1 Perham
2 Kiraz
3 Alamoti
4 Averillo
5 JAC
6 Burton
7 Flanagan
8 King
9 Mahoney
10 Sutton
11 Preston
12 Davey
13 Waddell

14 Reynolds
15 Topine
16 TPJ
17 Morrin
Good safe team.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually seems to work ok for us but we rarely do it until we start to need points like on Sunday that just was
I think we pick moments as JAC is a marked target. We should be utilising AVO a bit more.The unpredictability is what seems to work at the moment.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait for Topine to not be selected again
Appropriate sarcasm - if Topine can’t get a look in with virtually no forwards left to pick from, he should look for opportunities elsewhere. I feel for the kid, puts in every week…. I don’t buy the “too small” card if guys like Cotter can play prop for his club and state.

He appears to be a super loyal, top quality person and his effort, energy and persistence on the footy field warrants an opportunity at NRL level… hope to see him somewhere in the 17.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Averillos defense is such a huge problem with everyone than Fox should be in question as he was the sole reason for Deardens try
Dearden’s try was the result of Hayze having to come in to make a tackle and Dearden realising the fullback void.

Avo is definitely going to be targeted, but if there is any positive, its Johnson being ruled out - his speed worries defenders particularly when they get that sweeping draw and pass movement happening.

sliding defence doesn’t work on South’s, we should consider our our old “umbrella” style jamming them in from the outside to force them back inside. Most of there easy meters comes off the back of their backline movement that takes advantage of sliding defence systems that offer space, it’s critical we take away that space.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dearden’s try was the result of Hayze having to come in to make a tackle and Dearden realising the fullback void.

Avo is definitely going to be targeted, but if there is any positive, its Johnson being ruled out - his speed worries defenders particularly when they get that sweeping draw and pass movement happening.

sliding defence doesn’t work on South’s, we should consider our our old “umbrella” style jamming them in from the outside to force them back inside. Most of there easy meters comes off the back of their backline movement that takes advantage of sliding defence systems that offer space, it’s critical we take away that space.
Hayze never has to do all that if Fox just defends a simple backline play. Fox fault

Reactions: CCC

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Umbrella defence is long gone
You need to trust your defensive structures and stay in the process.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I except the team to be
1 Perham
2 Kiraz
3 Alamoti
4 Averillo
5 JAC
6 Burton
7 Flanagan
8 King
9 Mahoney
10 Sutton
11 Preston
12 Davey
13 Waddell

14 Reynolds
15 Topine
16 TPJ
17 Morrin
Most important we don't play injured players
Minimum changes forced by injury/suspension.

PS should Knockonmor risk it and fight? Clearly no intent
Check my previous post bro.

What I'd like to see is just that, what I'd like to see. Don't expect anything else apart from my previous post. I'm not dumb bro...

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Umbrella defence is long gone
You need to trust your defensive structures and stay in the process.
There’s a place for it against certain teams and it’s clear some teams deploy a version of it by getting centres to shoot out early nullifying backline movements.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Souffs have Chee Kong and Shaqtrell in their pack.

We need some divine intervention, Fatrell to go down early with a hammy. Murray to get KOed and Walker to get baited by grub

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Check my previous post bro.

What I'd like to see is just that, what I'd like to see. Don't expect anything else apart from my previous post. I'm not dumb bro...
Bro I was being funny but accidentally left the smiley out, I know you aren't dumb :laughing:
But you gotta love my team :laughing:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro I was being funny but accidentally left the smiley out, I know you aren't dumb :laughing:
But you gotta love my team :laughing:
Na, you still have smashed avo and flamingo in it lol