Vs Raiders - CC Presser

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will all find out what it’s like to waste time with someone who has lost the seniors and can’t coach.
Proof will be their rounds 1-8
8 weeks is all I’ll need.
But higher judges will says it’s part of the comatossis rebuild .
Or maybe a knock down

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CC takes off TPJ when he makes a mistake, makes comment about TPJ during his pressers if he pushed a pass at the wrong time etc…. But hell, CC won’t dare pull up f’ucking Burton for his absolutely pathetic defending he’s dished out this year… todays effort that led to 2 x Raiders tries

CC has so much to learn FFS
100% your there to coach to a win tell TPJ to run hard, play the ball quicker, stay in the def line, and don't offload unless 100% know it hits the mark then you have coached and done the player a service, mentored him instead he makes silly mistakes all year and walks away from footy. Did he leave footy or a coach. My guess is the coach. Boxing is a smoke screen.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love to have this rumour verified or not, whatever are the facts.

If it's true and we are weeding out all those players who can't follow the system...then there's a full churn of the whole roster ...barring Okenbor, that's gonna get shopped?
I think is a much wider problem than just him losing the dressing room.

But I think he has lost the dressing room with his game plans and coaching style going the same way as Baz.

He has photocopied the Panther playbook. Without having the Panters talent and roster. He has no idea how to coach the players in his roster to their strengths . He only knows the one system. I’m not sure the club has the time to adjust to his system before he loses his job.

Also when you have so many players that have been told they are not being signed for 24 and beyond they aren’t playing for the coach.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbur must be a real emotional dude or have mental health because the way he hyped him every single press conference. Literally singles him out by name for praise is strange
Even on a day where he was average CC said he good for us

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sometimes boys it’s better to larf.
We have all had the sheets .
Anyways if you didn’t know to get through 2024 support the Sydney kings in the basketball .
Then we have the Olympics 2024 in July .
That’s some fillers for your 2024.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbur must be a real emotional dude or have mental health because the way he hyped him every single press conference. Literally singles him out by name for praise is strange
Strange af. Barrett used to do the exact same

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and really hope for our sake that things do turn around come 2024.

He really does look like he’s out of ideas and hasn’t faced the reality of how bad we are and where we should be.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Oki is the kind of forward that CC publicly praises then we need to be prepared for many more years of ineptitude.

Yes it's very worrying and if he is saying those kind of foolish statements in his presser, then I guess we have to be prepared to face the fact that CC will ask Gus to re-sign him.
Gus will then him to fuck off

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
watching this presser is like drinking arsenic, instantly dying , brought back to life , then drinking again and this continues on till him and Burto get up and leave.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The process is working….if it means destroying the club from within.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling there’s going to be a lot of bloodshed at the club over the off season.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I have a feeling there’s going to be a lot of bloodshed at the club over the off season.
You just can't have these results, let alone a coach who appears so off the pace, without some sort of bloodshed.

The end of season review will be catastrophic if it is fair dlinkum.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Well, I don't know wtf is going but this to me is a pretty damning stat.

Our starting forwards (excl hookers), had 48 hit ups today. If I include the bench, 69 hitups (and its a stretch incl. Knockonbur).
Raiders starters, 79. Incl the bench, 101.

We had the ball 37 times. Raiders 42 times.

What the fck are our forwards doing on every set? Basically, you get two Raiders forwards every set. Some sets you get 3. With us, not even getting two forwards every set.

And no more excuses about non-availability. This is a common thread every week. Lazy fcks.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS I don't buy Sutton and RFM getting "injured" for a second
Neither of them have played a single minute since the news story came out that we were shopping them out.

IMO they are as good as gone.
Only trouble is, who in the hell are they bringing in because I can't find anyone available to make a difference.