Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree, if Graham was eligible, he'd be the first forward picked for NSW. He is the key to the bulldogs overcoming the defending premiers. If he maintains his form, the Dogs will be too strong this Friday.
Graham has maintained his form since birth.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree, if Graham was eligible, he'd be the first forward picked for NSW. He is the key to the bulldogs overcoming the defending premiers. If he maintains his form, the Dogs will be too strong this Friday.
Agreed

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You bet Graham is the best, he better win prop of the year this year.

B

Bulldogs Bin

James Graham is the quintessential Bulldog: tenacious, skilful, passionate and a laborious worker.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember how this places was blowing up after his first game saying he was a wasted signing and he was shit. Goes to show how sensitive this place can be!

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember how this places was blowing up after his first game saying he was a wasted signing and he was shit. Goes to show how sensitive this place can be!
I was one of them lol I thought he was another clone of tolman which we didn't need. BUT he proved me wrong big time!! I love the bloke now

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd go so far as to say that he is the best rugby league player in the world, on current form.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
He's so consistent, even Billy Slater has off games but not Graham.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if he was eligible QLD would find a way to claim him :P

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
But the other factor is his consistency, he is always playing that well! He's first and daylight second.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We knew the co captain was going to be good, but not this robust and determined, he is a litteral Kamakazi, hope he makes it to the end of the year.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is all heart.

What a player to have on your side.

Billy Bean

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I read an article about James in the British press at the time he signed for us.

He is much loved in England, and is considered a legend at St Helens. When he announced he was leaving the club many tears were shed amongst the supporters. The fans were not dirty at James, understanding his desire to play in the NRL. They gave him a standing ovation after his last game,wished him all the best, and hope one day he returns.

I know i will be giving the man a standing ovation after his last game for us.

CHAMPION

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I read an article about James in the British press at the time he signed for us.

He is much loved in England, and is considered a legend at St Helens. When he announced he was leaving the club many tears were shed amongst the supporters. The fans were not dirty at James, understanding his desire to play in the NRL. They gave him a standing ovation after his last game,wished him all the best, and hope one day he returns.

I know i will be giving the man a standing ovation after his last game for us.

CHAMPION
There is member on here from England that obviously supports St Helens with very similar praise for the man...

He too was also hopeful of a return but very proud of his success here at the Bulldogs & in the NRL in general.

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
He has to be one of the toughest players I have ever seen. He just keeps going and going. I mean look at his stats.

He has completely overhauled the role of props in his time in the NRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.