• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Stats show Aboriginal majority communities overwhelmingly voted yes, but don’t panic, no voters, you can always counter those stats with anecdotal accounts of people you know…. How scientific.

The referendum is over, but the bullshit continues.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I work for government. You want to see where money is really wasted, consulting fees. Number of million dollar reports I've seen is just ridiculous and they all sit on the bookshelf collecting dust.

It's why I find it hilarious people are flipping over this (which both sides of government voted for) when the pwc enquiry is still going on. Pwc absolutely screwed everyone for billions yet apart from an article here and there, nothing. And pwc is just one of them. There's dozens.
Dey terk err berr money

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Stats show Aboriginal majority communities overwhelmingly voted yes, but don’t panic, no voters, you can always counter those stats with anecdotal accounts of people you know…. How scientific.

The referendum is over, but the bullshit continues.
Fam.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1697436285727.jpeg

This handsome fellow (I assume he's a he, I can't tell the difference) has been residing under my beer fridge during the cold weather. He has taken possession of a hole in the ground where there used to be a tree root, and he comes out mid-morning to catch a few rays.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No, complete and utter bullshit would be a lie.
Misinformation is technically lying too. The difference with misinformation is that it's used to deceive. The current definition is:

false or inaccurate information, especially that which is deliberately intended to deceive

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a feeling that the YES campaign was not understood properly by the voters.

I dont think it will ever be properly understood.

I don't know if it was more damaging or more benefitting to the aboriginals had YES vote won.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I didn't realise I was arguing with the government :grinning: ... Is that you Chris Bowen?

Now we know why you argued so long without basis.. your paid to do so! I thought you were very gullible but between us cough twice if they were holding your job over your head if you didn't advocate this horseshit...
I'm your families welfare officer. If you're wondering why the dole isn't in the account next week - well now you know.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you see the comedy gold from Albanese in question time? He “accepts responsibility for the result”. It’s all good now folks, even though he wasted everyone’s time, divided the country and squandered hundreds of millions in the process.

What an absolute clown of a PM he is!
Again he coulda just done it and be seen as proactive and what not.
Got stupid by making it a constitution thing and that to me says he had another agenda.
why forfeit then guaranteed win ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And columnist. Is Miranda Devine still around?
Piers Ackerman and Mike Carlton are two equally annoying scribblers of opposing wings.
She went to America and worked for New York post and would pop up on Fox News or Tucker Carlson time to time.
Fun fact. I used to have her number. I stole it. It was an Optus business number.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
She went to America and worked for New York post and would pop up on Fox News or Tucker Carlson time to time.
Fun fact. I used to have her number. I stole it. It was an Optus business number.
Well there you go.
Her ending up on Faux/Tucker is no surprise. I think she once lived around Kings X, used to see her around a bit when I lived in Potts Point many a moon ago.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 87000
This handsome fellow (I assume he's a he, I can't tell the difference) has been residing under my beer fridge during the cold weather. He has taken possession of a hole in the ground where there used to be a tree root, and he comes out mid-morning to catch a few rays.
Got two in my backyard at moment too mate. Love seeing them out and about. My neighbour across road has a pet one, hopefully I can tame mine in coming months for a pat

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course they chose you. That's exactly what they told you.
Poor souls started to shake in absolute fear when I merely suggested it was time to go home.
Poor things :(
Have to keep you away from Chance ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.