Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I did. This is the calma langton codesign recommendation. A recommendation. Not what had been decided on. And you didn't mention also the 35 regional voices that feed the local info into the national voice.

Not all info presented, put of context and very selective to show your 'argument' but not the worst that's been posted here. Maybe 50/50. I apologise.
Kind of misinformation but not exactly I guess. The first part is that it's a proposal, not the actual final product. But the most likely product. Understandable error and not really misinformation. The second is that he wrote stuff I didn't say, but the suggestion was that he added those assumptions himself on top of what I said (being inner city elites, the remotes being tokenism)

So it's borderline misinformation as it suggests that the Aboriginal communities are more likely to elect inner city elites than their own community members, which seems very unlikely.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I work for government. You want to see where money is really wasted, consulting fees. Number of million dollar reports I've seen is just ridiculous and they all sit on the bookshelf collecting dust.

It's why I find it hilarious people are flipping over this (which both sides of government voted for) when the pwc enquiry is still going on. Pwc absolutely screwed everyone for billions yet apart from an article here and there, nothing. And pwc is just one of them. There's dozens.
Absolutely Dooges.. You should see how much is wasted in NDIS consultation fees and reports. That is before the item that is needed even arrives. When the item does arrive, the cost has been overblown because the providers know the government is funding it!

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was another Biden VS Trump situation. No 9je wanted Albo but we already knew ScoMo was shit. So everyone voted for "maybe shit" over "definitely shit"
There is a fundamental difference in the way people on the right and left view their political leaders. On the right, voters think their politicians are rubbish, but vote for them anyway because the other side are worse. On the left, politicians start out walking on water, and their popularity gradually decreases as the voters get to know their limitations. This demigod status is also conferred when a left wing politician of long standing advances to become prime minister or leader of the opposition. Albanese was a nondescript and mediocre minister and shadow minister for twenty years, and all of that was forgotten when he ascended to the top job.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The generally accepted definition is ‘mis’ is chatter, ignorance, sewer media posts etc ie: the digital version of CWA gossip while ‘dis’ is content deliberately conceived to deceive or be malicious. Either way, the punter needs to take some ownership of what they consume and ultimately believe because it’s not going away - if anything it’s amplifying and that’s my point about countering with facts and substance. It’s usually not that hard to highlight ‘facts’ that are anything but.
CWA, there's an acronym I've not heard for aeons.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It is human nature.
But you can rise above it if you really want to.
I have been guilty many times In my life.
And I regret the person I became.
I wasn't that way as a child.
I became an adult full of hate.
It dawned on me a few years ago and since then I have changed.
@Indiandog I owe a lot of my change to him.
Our battles the things we said to each other was fucked up.
Truth is, we are not that different after all.
I now consider him a dear friend.

Love you too brother.

That is why I don't get into argument these days with anyone. Its pointless. the endless debates over the years with you also taught my few life lessons. We were always the same, just too stubborn to look at things from each others perspectives.

By the way I did end up donkey voting as I said on the whatsapp message . LOL!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
YES voters are flying the Aboriginal flags at half mast… let that sink in…

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like she has reached the end of her usefullness

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like, I won't post anything
I want YES voters to keep posting, at least they front up and be accountable for this mess. Not disappear cowardly like many yes voters.

Everyone knew the yes "costa concordia" campaign was destined to sink, yet they still boarded and voted for the rotten yes costa concordia campaign, despite my efforts to save them... They tried to convince one another what they were onto a winner, they all believed each others ridiculous version without any details, then they subsided on election day :grinning:. They loss confirmed even before WA started counting :grinning:

I'm not sure what is worse the yes campaign for its lack of details and confusing approach, or the gullible that boarded the yes costa concordia campaign despite all the warning they would sink.

some on here @Doogie still argue despite being submerged in horseshit! :grinning:

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did you see the comedy gold from Albanese in question time? He “accepts responsibility for the result”. It’s all good now folks, even though he wasted everyone’s time, divided the country and squandered hundreds of millions in the process.

What an absolute clown of a PM he is!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The term “misinformation” makes my eye twitch.
dafuq is misinformation anyway? A statement is either true or it’s a lie.
seems to me misinformation is the label the media apply to something that is true, but inconvenient for them?
No, it’s the label sensible people apply to complete and utter bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.