• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And it was no surprise that the number was leaked at around the same time she made the colonisation is all good comments at the press club. I'd imagine to some first nations, this was analogous to being a holocaust denier.

So I agree about the civility but with a cautious note that she brings a lot of this on herself.
Im curious to know what your opinion is in regards to Noel Pearson who made anti-Semitic remarks earlier this year in respects to Julian Leeser (Liberal Party member who is a Yes supporter with a Jewish background), in whether Indigenous people or Torres Strait Islanders had to wear a tattoo or a badge (clear reference to the Holocaust in what the Nazi’s did to the Jews) in order to identify themselves.
Low ball and dirty tactics from the Yes side too.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You suffer from misophonia? Sorry I didn't realise.

You should get be able to get a pass from voting on the grounds of mental illness. Good luck with your treatment.
Yes you should get treatment for your illness.
Practice what you preach!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Im curious to know what your opinion is in regards to Noel Pearson who made anti-Semitic remarks earlier this year in respects to Julian Leeser (Liberal Party member who is a Yes supporter with a Jewish background), in whether Indigenous people or Torres Strait Islanders had to wear a tattoo or a badge (clear reference to the Holocaust in what the Nazi’s did to the Jews) in order to identify themselves.
Low ball and dirty tactics from the Yes side too.
You mean the comments that were in response to Leeser saying that the government should clarify what the definition of aboriginality is. Pretty poor form on both sides really.

But would have been nice if you quoted both comments.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yes you should get treatment for your illness.
Practice what you preach!
Sure will - after I finish my maccas.

C'mon bro - lets be honest. That fat bitch left you because you're an idiot. No shame in that. Dumb people are all part of the bell curve.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sure will - after I finish my maccas.

C'mon bro - lets be honest. That fat bitch left you because you're an idiot. No shame in that. Dumb people are all part of the bell curve.
That's it, eat that *** poison.
Make yourself dumber and fatter than you already are!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
That's it, eat that *** poison.
Make yourself dumber and fatter than you already are!
Garden salad. Pretty good really - makes you lose weight as your fat ex tried to tell you.

I reckon you'll vote Yes because you confuse the two options. Wonder if they can draw pictures on the ballot form for u....

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Garden salad. Pretty good really - makes you lose weight as your fat ex tried to tell you.

I reckon you'll vote Yes because you confuse the two options. Wonder if they can draw pictures on the ballot form for u....
Stop trying to fight on the internet like the window licking potato you are and just go back to watching ABC.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Stop trying to fight on the internet like the window licking potato you are and just go back to watching ABC.
Don't get upset bro. People like you are good for humanity. Without you people who are moderately stupid would look a hell of a lot worse.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Pictures from over 60,000 years ago?

Nasheed's article is a Quadrant article from 2002 that is used by so many to attempt to discredit Aboriginals as the first people in Australia. It has been so heavily debunked but people keep pushing it because it justifies their racism.

The article was just one of a few but Google hired the link now. It’s not just one article that has stated this it is a school of thought.
It’s all splitting hairs. It shouldn’t matter what time a race goto n the bus as humans have been circling the globe since day one.
Also I’m curious why England doesn’t get land rights for whites?
It’s just an agenda.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't get upset bro. People like you are good for humanity. Without you people who are moderately stupid would look a hell of a lot worse.
The feeling is mutual you window licking potato.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The article was just one of a few but Google hired the link now. It’s not just one article that has stated this it is a school of thought.
It’s all splitting hairs. It shouldn’t matter what time a race goto n the bus as humans have been circling the globe since day one.
Also I’m curious why England doesn’t get land rights for whites?
It’s just an agenda.
I keep forgetting how white you are in real life.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Kudos for being the bigger man.
Sometimes you just have to recognise people have difficulties and they should be encouraged to become a productive part of society. And I should also apologise for calling his fat ex-missus fat when its obvious she is consumption challenged.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I keep forgetting how white you are in real life.
It’s not a white response.
Asians, Arabs, black ppl would never allow the selves to be dictated by a 2% Minority.
You’ll never find where they willingly stepped aside to appease PC leftists.
voting yes is white behaviour.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Asians, Arabs, black ppl would never allow the selves to be dictated by a 2% Minority.
Hold on - aren't you 1% Lebanese. So is your 99% indian majority being dictated to by your 1% minority?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hold on - aren't you 1% Lebanese. So is your 99% indian majority being dictated to by your 1% minority?
Thats genetic talk.

do u see any other society do this?

Do u see immigrants in England campaign for nature English people to have a voice for them in parliament or do they campaign for themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.