Very Strong Premier Contenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a good learning experience for Reynolds and co, he doesn't have Barba and Buppa to help create attacking plays or take pressure of him. I think these tough rounds will benefit him so much when they big boys are back and doing what they do. Just think of it as building what we couldn't do so well last year "attacking in the opposition 20", this will definitely help the team become not only long range masters but also able to attack on the line much better.

Best of luck to them this year!

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
very proud of the boys they showed great heart and were unlucky not to get a win without a lot of crucial players. Couldn't have been prouder to be a Bulldog !!

Reaction score
tapau was good last night, seems to lift the other guys around him, same with eastwood. Jackson plays beyond his experience level, was some pretty good signs last night.
Another couple of sets and the dogs might have got them.

Can Ennis speed up his passing, or is it the receivers that have to be set quicker for this to happen.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
If we win next week we are 2-2, we were 5-5 last year before our winning run.

A long way to go yet

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I loved this line by Des after the Storm Game - "We will take some hard lessons out of it and come back up and come out swinging in eight days time."

Mallyboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wonder who will make for way when all players are available. Hate to see klemmer get dropped.

Spudowsky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Barba will come straight back for Low. Browne and Klemmer will go for Pritchard and Kasiano. Id prefer to see Halatau dropped but dessie will keep him on the bench as he offers more of a utility role.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shame Browne has been getting limited mins. He deserves to be a first grade bench player.

His impact was solid on Thursday night. He charges into the line and hits hard on defence.

Would be good to see him come on for the last 10 of the first half and stay on for the first 10 of the second.

But des knows what he is doing. He always keeps one player fresh for the last 10 barring injury.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I think browne will lose hes spot to Frank. Drury low either to wing (meaning brown outta the team) or out of the team. Well see come tuesday. I think Barba wont be announced on the team list but will be a late inclusion.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure who will be better of the players that come back. Klemmer, Finucane and Jackson looked sensational last night and Tapau didn't let anyone down. Barba would have been the key difference. A little individual brilliance and his speed out wide.

I'm not waiting on our injured forwards, I think our replacements are just as good.
Josh Jackson is the next Steve price, don't take an expert to predict that he will wear the NSW jumper in the next few years.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We aint sh1t in March, it's a long season and we have to rise above injuries, poor discipline and dumb hicks.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Josh Jackson is the next Steve price, don't take an expert to predict that he will wear the NSW jumper in the next few years.
Was already in the NSW Emerging Origin Squad with Tolman and Reynolds at the start of the year. On his way up already.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I see josh Jackson if he develops a passing game to him similar to a Brad Clyde...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wonder who will make for way when all players are available. Hate to see klemmer get dropped.
Monster pack....

8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Kasiano
11. Pritchard
12. Jackson
13. Eastwood

14. Graham
15. Williams
16. Finucane
17. Klemmer

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Monster pack....

8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Kasiano
11. Pritchard
12. Jackson
13. Eastwood

14. Graham
15. Williams
16. Finucane
17. Klemmer
Awesome pack. We would need a utility on the bench though.

Status
Not open for further replies.