Vaughan deserves to be re-signed.

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree, Vaugh deserves to be resigned but he’s decided to go England and we cant change that.

He’s lost an $800k contract with the Dragons and we were only paying half of that for one year.

Anyone would want to set themselves up with their last contract and I really wish him well.

We basically need another Max King, rock solid with potential upside.
Not breaking the bank, someone who does their tackles and gets the 1% done on the field. We already have 2 gun (expensive) edge forwards in Kikau and TPJ. RFM is improving well and I think that’s enough spent on the forwards, hoping Patolo with another year under his belt gets better. I think Thompson is with us for 2023 so thats the pack done.

Gus might find another older hard head forward at good value???

Just remembered we got Ava who’s also relaiable.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have a very good one in reserves. Sam Hughes. Massive man. Big potential

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Vaughan top 5 in nrl for post contact metres..hes a loss
For a middle stats can be misleading. To get a quick play the ball, forwards hit and find free ground to land on their front. They don’t get the post contact metres but get the quick play the ball.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of our best tonight again. Big loss
He's better off where he's going. More money and nowhere near as strong a competition as the NRL.

He puts in and has had a good season but lets face it he's best days are behind him now and we need faster ball playing forwards that can break the line. Something that Vaughan struggles to do at his age. No different to when we lost Klemmer.

Wish him the best of luck in Super League he should do well over there.