Utai out of form i dont think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strikerdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You Are Joking Utai Has Been One Of Our Best And Most Consistent Players All Year

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
when our forwards were injured............who stepped up to take the pressure off the young forwards............

he eased the pressure, acts like another forward..... gives the others a breather........ truly inspirational when he makes those awesome breaks and charges!! something special to watch when he is draggin 4 defenders for 10 metres!!.......

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Matty out of form, YEAH WHATEVER!!
MB

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldnt swap Utai for Umaga,Rathbone,Tiquri or Joe Rokocoko. I'm serious!

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
he's doing good, sure he hasnt scored many tries but thats because of our backline being constantly reshuffled due to injuries & then he has to form new combinations with guys he's never played with before. he'l kill it wen it counts most, in d finals.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He has one of the best strike rates of trys so him scoring trys is not a problem and he's worked on his major problem. (High balls)

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
K E said:
He has one of the best strike rates of trys so him scoring trys is not a problem and he's worked on his major problem. (High balls)
lmao @ ur sig thats gold

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I watched the season highlights DVD earlier on today, and Utai is just as damaging as he has ever been, his form has not been slack, i dunno where people are pulling shyt like that from. Its blatantly obvious that the team is not as damaging as we used to be but you cant pin it on any one individual player. Watching that DVD brought back some great memories of how the dogs rise up from the ashes every time we have been written off and i dont think this season will be any different.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
*dOgzRuLe* said:
I watched the season highlights DVD earlier on today, and Utai is just as damaging as he has ever been, his form has not been slack, i dunno where people are pulling shyt like that from. Its blatantly obvious that the team is not as damaging as we used to be but you cant pin it on any one individual player. Watching that DVD brought back some great memories of how the dogs rise up from the ashes every time we have been written off and i dont think this season will be any different.
yeah well said, agreed

gibbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the players who are out of form are Bobcat and shrek, well they are still playing okay but they are not a patch on what they were last year. i think in shreks case its a lack of match fitness, and as for Ryan i think he is being marked a lot more as he doesn't have Tonga on that side of the field to suck in defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.