Usernames; WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moe - Derives from the latin term Moenormus. The term moenormus originated in 80 B.C. where a Roman blacksmith by the name Moesius Normus was vastly known for his colossal phalus.

Originally any man who was well endowed was described as moenormus. Over the centeries the term evolved to describe all things that of a sexually attractive nature. Recently in the modern era, the term has been truncated to just Moe.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moe - Derives from the latin term Moenormus. The term moenormus originated in 80 B.C. where a Roman blacksmith by the name Moesius Normus was vastly known for his colossal phalus.

Originally any man who was well endowed was described as moenormus. Over the centeries the term evolved to describe all things that of a sexually attractive nature. Recently in the modern era, the term has been truncated to just Moe.
lol class!

S

Snake Jailbird

So many people here have f*cking spastic usernames that make no sense so i think they should come out and explain themselves.

Some are self explanatory so no need to spam.

Starters:

Blaqdog - You're barely even brown explain.

K E - Explain.

Boots - I dont get it.
I can explain blaqdog. He was shopping at myer

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mines the worse

toey .h.c. wtf!? wat kind of a nick is that

well i think a few people will know what the HC stands for hehe

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
So many people here have f*cking spastic usernames that make no sense so i think they should come out and explain themselves.

Some are self explanatory so no need to spam.

Starters:

Blaqdog - You're barely even brown explain.

K E - Explain.

Boots - I dont get it.
Give em the boot, the roots the radicals.

Give em the boot, you know your a radical.

Give em the boot, the roots the reggae on my stereo.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Vajong. Just what they call me at school. & I wouldn't have it any other way :love:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

hahahahahaha

*stands up and applauds*

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
zomg, my first ever standing applause on the kennel!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
K E. Derives from the Assyrian words "Khool Eri"

Khool= Eat
Eri= My dck

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

bump, cause omar stole my idea :o

Status
Not open for further replies.