Us lotto 1.6 billion

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What a stingy ****

You won 1.6 billion all you can give to your family is just 1 million each ? Before you know it all your loved ones will be on 60 minute , today tonight and other prime time shows telling the world how you deserted your poor family and friends as soon as you became a billionaire.

Lol
I wouldn't give away too much money.
I might become broke, go to a family member for help and they will be like omfg you were a billionaire what you do with your money?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'd spend it on some niceties to the point I could relax and do what I want, when I wanted.

No need to spend remotely close to all of it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I will make sure that non of my family relos or friends find out about it.
I couldn't hide it since I would buy 1 of every Lambo model ever made.

I'd still keep my SS, it will do 2 second quarter miles, but it will be my daily drive.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Actually, I donate, help and spend 600 mill, and invest the billion in my kids names so I can die a happy man.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd be wiping my ass with$5 notes and letting the bulldogs know I'd pay the sweet Caroline fine for them.

I could invest that, never touch the original winnings and still live pretty well off the interest while helping out selected family and friends in a gradual manner. I'm pretty sure that with that kind of coin invested most of the people here could live extravagant lives off the interest alone.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd buy an Island and name it Assyria, just one massive 10 star resort for family and friends.
Great an island that consistently plays Iraqi pop music which has a brainwashing tune!

This island better have a place I can get a good haircut?
Yvan eht nioj

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The amount of 2nd hand cars I'd buy with that money :hearteyes:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a stingy ****

You won 1.6 billion all you can give to your family is just 1 million each ? Before you know it all your loved ones will be on 60 minute , today tonight and other prime time shows telling the world how you deserted your poor family and friends as soon as you became a billionaire.

Lol
They all got $1m for nothing. Fuck em. I’ll buy Tracey grimshaw a fucken big mac meal to report my side of the story.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let me guess... and you'd have that delivered to a vegan?
No fucking way he would waste a cent on a vegan.

It's bad enough they have ruined the letter V for us.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok so let's just say after taxes and conversions and all that bullshit I have exactly $1,000,000,000. This is what I would do with 10 equal installments of $100,000,000 each:
  1. Invest $100,000,000 into shares, partly safe, partly risky, and use the interest to set-up a self-funding charity in the Philippines with interest continuing to go to that charity on regularly. They are the poorest of the poor
  2. Immediately deposit a further $100,000,000 into that charity to get things rollings and get immediate supplies such as food, water, aid, medical supplies, and a weather-proof typhoon shelter to be built
  3. Give $100,000,000 to friends and family, especially those who need it more
  4. Give $100,000,000 to close family and friends and set-up trust-funds and bank accounts for the next generation
  5. Invest $100,000,000 into houses and property, buying apartments and houses all over Sydney, and ensuring all property management is done buy a proper team
  6. Splurge! Buy $100,000,000 worth of vehicles, every car I've ever wanted, luxury helicopters, and build high-tech garage/hanger to securely store these vehicles in
  7. Spend a separate $100,000,000 on a luxury private jet which could also be stored in the same hanger
  8. Compensation. Enough money here to compensate businesses, institutions, religious organisations and individuals who I know have been screwed over in the past, with interest
  9. $100,000,000 to fund a Hollywood movie hiring all the biggest international names I want, which will be full of action, bullets, bombs, tension, hot chicks and gear-sticks, and choose the company I want to produce it
  10. $100,000,000 safely in the bank for a rainy day.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
100 mill won't be enough for #6 and can I star in #9?

If I can't swear in it then fuck you.