Opinion Update on Signings

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone see Weidler say in his article that Gus an hour before meeting with RFM was with an off contract player at a similar standard. Wonder who it could of been
Is that what Gus told him to say? :tearsofjoy:

Doglover28

Waterboy
Reaction score
Anyone see Weidler say in his article that Gus an hour before meeting with RFM was with an off contract player at a similar standard. Wonder who it could of been
does he mean available for 2024 or 2025?

Bigkev05

Waterboy
Reaction score
That's the problem, 'a similar standard' just doesn't help

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
well that can't be good if he's the same level/standard as RFM...

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay much attention to the Bulldogs site its shite!
OK but it seems they have updated and taken out all the players that have moved on and listed all the new recruits. You would think that they would have taken the time to delete Pangai. Maybe its got something to do with him not actually finishing his contract the usual way and its still open to a certain date or something. I don't know but it makes me wonder.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
OK but it seems they have updated and taken out all the players that have moved on and listed all the new recruits. You would think that they would have taken the time to delete Pangai. Maybe its got something to do with him not actually finishing his contract the usual way and its still open to a certain date or something. I don't know but it makes me wonder.
Probably just overlooked TPJ, same as NSWCup page with Burns, EQW, Okunbor etc still have their photos listed.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Have to be moving people on if we are still signing utilities IMO.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fullback? :grinning: ....another one lol
At least Tracey's a good player. You could play him centre and push Kiraz to wing. I'm not sure why he'd come here when a club like Eel need a centre/winger.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TRACEY? NA MAN ARE YOU SERIOUS? WE'RE FINALLY SIGNING A PLAYER I SAID WE SHOULD'VE SIGNED AGES AGO, ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING :sob: :sob: :sob:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
except now we don’t need him lmao
I don't know if he was available earlier but it's definitely frustrating see things unfold the way they have. Tracey is so clear of our other signings and I would've been stoked if we announced him earlier instead of the likes of Taaffe, Mann and whatever other bum we signed.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
except now we don’t need him lmao
I don't know if he was available earlier but it's definitely frustrating see things unfold the way they have. Tracey is so clear of our other signings and I would've been stoked if we announced him earlier instead of the likes of Taaffe, Mann and whatever other bum we signed.
@ElMagicElMasri @TheSexDogs we also have the issue all 30 spots are currently filled at this point in time.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@ElMagicElMasri @TheSexDogs we also have the issue all 30 spots are currently filled at this point in time.
I haven’t taken much notice of squad sizes to be honest given the change in structures for next year but yes the constant moving on of contracted players is starting to cause issues for the next 24 months

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He goes close to starting at fullback for me, possibly centre depending on Burton. Nevertheless he is absolutely in our best 17 and makes Mann/Salmon even more redundant of a signing