Opinion Update on Signings

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven’t taken much notice of squad sizes to be honest given the change in structures for next year but yes the constant moving on of contracted players is starting to cause issues for the next 24 months
For Connor Tracey to come someone who is contracted is going have to be moved on. Of all the players rumoured for departure only Fox is a viable pick up for another club who be willing to pay a good portion of the salary. All the others we are paying close to full amount for them to be elsewhere.

You can't exceed 30 players in the Top 30. We currently have 30.

RFM was at training yesterday.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He goes close to starting at fullback for me, possibly centre depending on Burton. Nevertheless he is absolutely in our best 17 and makes Mann/Salmon even more redundant of a signing
I agree and I'd happily start him there. Although he's 27 he looks to have gotten past his injuries and has shown good form when playing there. At worst he's a good stopgap and can cover multiple positions. This is the type of signing you can say this about, not your marquee types on $3m deals lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For Connor Tracey to come someone who is contracted is going have to be moved on. Of all the players rumoured for departure only Fox is a viable pick up for another club who be willing to pay a good portion of the salary. All the others we are paying close to full amount for them to be elsewhere.

You can't exceed 30 players in the Top 30. We currently have 30.

RFM was at training yesterday.
It may be topine.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why Pangai Junior is still listed as a player on the Bulldogs site team list.

I have been checking for and noticed players like Burns, Thompson, Pele ect were still listed. They added some of the new signings like Taaffe and Crichton and Salmon. Now they have added all the new signings and taken out all the unsigned players except for Pangai Junior. Not sure whats going on but it seems strange they didn't take his name out with the others.
TPJ photo removed from Bulldogs.com.au TEAMS NRL but Burns, EQW & Okunbor etc still on NSWCup page