Opinion Update on Signings

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah real Uleh
Why would I type my comment in the quote otherwise
Club is stressing me out.
I think we have both been affected actually. Club has a lot to answer for.
We all want the club to win the premiership next year.

Some are stressed by it. Some are hurting. Some believe a different direction is needed. Some don't want changes at the top they just want the top to make the right changes.

Many believe Gus has a magic wand and is a magician. They really holding onto that as all else been lost. It's pure hope. They just see the Cleary's and the Panthers team and cling to that it's all Gus when it's not even close. The Panthers of today and the Panthers of Gus are totally two different clubs, cultures and mindsets.

Canterbury is best when it's Canterbury.

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does this mean the only front rower we signed can't play until round 12?

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this mean the only front rower we signed can't play until round 12?
Do you think that he’s good enough to demand a spot in the top 30? Let’s see how he goes in NSW cup first and let him earn his position. This guy has moved from club to club so he is yet to prove himself

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Declan Casey gone to the Tigers on a train and trial

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Some are stressed by it. Some are hurting. Some believe a different direction is needed. Some don't want changes at the top they just want the top to make the right changes.

Many believe Gus has a magic wand and is a magician. They really holding onto that as all else been lost. It's pure hope. They just see the Cleary's and the Panthers team and cling to that it's all Gus when it's not even close. The Panthers of today and the Panthers of Gus are totally two different clubs, cultures and mindsets.

Answer me this who is better than Gus so we can replace him?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Who do we sign to replace Gus?
Names or GTFO?

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that the 10 cooling off period has elapsed, one would guess that any signings for the 2025 season would now start to trickle through to the media.

For mine AFB is a must above all others as I see our Front Row as our biggest weakness that needs strengthening.
Follow that one up with Tom Dearden and we are back in business..... Big Time.

1. AFB
2. Tom Dearden

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now that the 10 cooling off period has elapsed, one would guess that any signings for the 2025 season would now start to trickle through to the media.

For mine AFB is a must above all others as I see our Front Row as our biggest weakness that needs strengthening.

1. AFB
2. Tom Dearden
If we sign AFB then dogs to be gangsters in 2025... Dearden would be surely top 6

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

1. AFB
2. Tom Dearden
+ Terrell May. We need not one but 2 strong starting props. Helps also if AFB is ever injured

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
+ Terrell May. We need not one but 2 strong starting props. Helps also if AFB is ever injured
I agree that we need at least 2 very good Props and I also agree that most likely 1 x established top prop with 1 x very good young gun. Terrell May would be great, or interestingly Stefano Utoikamanu has a get out clause for 2025 "If The Tigers Don't Make Finals" in 2024.

Don't be surprised if Gus was partly responsible for Stefano making his origin debut last series and if so, Stefano would no doubt know about it.