Opinion Update on Signings

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
News re Braid Burns,he's looking at possibly re-signing.there's an offer from St George on the table but surprisingly he can see what the Dogs are trying to do & expects to it to be a bit tough but wants to stay & knows he maybe playing 2nd fiddle..supposedly the plan is to play Taffe @ the back with Chrichton & Xerri centre..
Should be a great centre pairing, Taaffe more than capable at the back. Burns would be a good back up.

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
News re Braid Burns,he's looking at possibly re-signing.there's an offer from St George on the table but surprisingly he can see what the Dogs are trying to do & expects to it to be a bit tough but wants to stay & knows he maybe playing 2nd fiddle..supposedly the plan is to play Taffe @ the back with Chrichton & Xerri centre..
I’d keep him, I think he is a good player on his day and can definitely do a job.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Should be a great centre pairing, Taaffe more than capable at the back. Burns would be a good back up.
The 2 issues with Braidon are (1) that he keeps getting injured, and (2) he can only deliver on his ability if he is able to hold down a spot week-in week-out and build confidence and understanding with those around him. So difficult to see him reaching anywhere near his full potential.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The 2 issues with Braidon are (1) that he keeps getting injured, and (2) he can only deliver on his ability if he is able to hold down a spot week-in week-out and build confidence and understanding with those around him. So difficult to see him reaching anywhere near his full potential.
Burns isn't good enough, reserve grader. Min wage depth at best.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wants more than 3 yrs
He’s the real deal, we’d finally get our rockstar fullback - We’ve got Sexton to cover 7 - I could live with a spine that is Edwards, Burton, Sexton, Mahoney….. complemented by 2 or 3 middles like Fotuiaka, Hamlin-Uele and Molo and that’s a damn good team

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s the real deal, we’d finally get our rockstar fullback - We’ve got Sexton to cover 7 - I could live with a spine that is Edwards, Burton, Sexton, Mahoney….. complemented by 2 or 3 middles like Fotuiaka, Hamlin-Uele and Molo and that’s a damn good team
He's definitely the type of player CC would like for his defensive structures.

He is a professional, a good talker and would lift standards. And most of all, he is an actual FB, not a manufacturered one.

I'd be definitely for it, but until we move Burton out of 5/8th, we won't go anywhere....