Update on proceedings

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We just need structural change at the Club. Forget about reviews or cheap talk or windows dressing. A strong plan is required. The problem is and I think everyone knows - that there is too much politics. We need the best Canterbury people running the Club for the Club to have any chance of moving forward and succeeding. Maybe one day. We live in hope. While there is hope, there is life
We have had some of the best recruitment in a long time next year,
Josh Ado Carr
Burton
Naden
Shaun Johnson ?
And your still winging take your glasses of, the old admin had there chance and fucked up bad. They couldn’t a sign a hooker on Canterbury Road lol

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Vaguely recall reading something about Pearce too, didn't think it was the Sharks but could be there due to the Fitzgibbon connection?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You’re damned if you and you’re damned if you don’t.
If our recruitment strategies are out in the public fans complain why can’t we go about a business quietly like Storm and roosters.
If nothing then fans complain why are we being active.
There's so much delay, fluffing around, goss, complications, conjecture, media bs that's why. Long draw out media spectacles.

Always has been this way with Bulldogs.

We can't control the press or the narrative ....or close deals quickly it seems.

Jabba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Josh Ado Carr
Burton
Naden
Shaun Johnson ?
And your still winging take your glasses of, the old admin had there chance and fucked up bad. They couldn’t a sign a hooker on Canterbury Road lol
Gee- you are a good conversationalist. Personal attacks show you have no credibility

Jabba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Josh Ado Carr
Burton
Naden
Shaun Johnson ?
Maybe take your rose coloured glasses off and smell the roses

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes please get Johnson!! Burton and Johnson in the halves gets me very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely some time this week..we get some news?? and not just confirmation on DWZ a player acquisition Let's go recruitment team, hell get Hansen and Baz on a plane up to Qld(think their still based up there)to see the Cheese, BIG cuz might help get Smithy cuz across the line.

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hear Mitchell Pearce on his way out from the knight’s the tigers a chasing him wouldn’t b a bad idea to try and get him over to Belmore.
I hate Pearce as much as the Roosters! No thanks..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Averillo proved again yesterday he has to be a starting player moving forward. I'd rather persist with him than sign Johnson and potentially lose Jake or stifle his development. If we sign Johnson, Averillo has to play fullback.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Averillo proved again yesterday he has to be a starting player moving forward. I'd rather persist with him than sign Johnson and potentially lose Jake or stifle his development. If we sign Johnson, Averillo has to play fullback.
I’d be happy either way tbh. But agree he has to start.
Hs is developing every week he plays.