Upcoming game @ Commbank VS Sharks - Best place to sit??

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taking my young fella to Commbank for the first time and wondered if anyone from the Kennel brains trust might be able to point me in the right direction for some good seats.

Happy to pay whatever, just want the best game day experience for the little guy.

Best available on Ticketek is in bays 214-216, categorised as Platinum but since never going I don't have a reference point.

Thanks in advance for helping me convert him from a Cleary fan, to a Burton fan ;)

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Been twice and just sat in GA, but I don’t think there’s a bad place to sit, the view is awesome from all angles. Best place I’ve watched footy - I’ve never been to Suncorp but I imagine that’s what it would be like, on a smaller scale.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I sat in platinum and even tho it's high up in the grandstand you still feel close to the action/field (by far the best stadium I've been too). You can literally see everything. I think it's been my best viewing experience out of Belmore, SCG and Accor. As long as no one you're going with (mainly older people) don't have an issue going up heaps of stairs (I watched a few oldies struggling) it's good. Food (not the best) and drinks aren't too far away either (just it's $9 for 2 small scoops of ice cream and make sure you go slightly before or after the hot times, e.g. half time).

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not a bad seat in the house. I've sat from the nosebleeds midfield for All-Star game, and on the sideline as well and everything in between bar the corporate side. My favorite is at the front of the upper bowl, 40m line - so around 213-216. Otherwise, get a seat in TK.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Been twice and just sat in GA, but I don’t think there’s a bad place to sit, the view is awesome from all angles. Best place I’ve watched footy - I’ve never been to Suncorp but I imagine that’s what it would be like, on a smaller scale.
Suncorp to be honest was just like being in the SFS. It has great sight lines. Commbank sounds better.

Plus Broncos fans are meh. They just sit there and do nothing. Sydney fans are much better. It's why I only go to QLD Cup games. Those fans are rabid.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've sat in the upper tier before and you're still really close to the action. It's just a really well designed stadium.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Suncorp awesome . Bankwest is like a smaller version very good

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Top deck get shit after the first 5 rows
i would not get any higher

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Taking my young fella to Commbank for the first time and wondered if anyone from the Kennel brains trust might be able to point me in the right direction for some good seats.

Happy to pay whatever, just want the best game day experience for the little guy.

Best available on Ticketek is in bays 214-216, categorised as Platinum but since never going I don't have a reference point.

Thanks in advance for helping me convert him from a Cleary fan, to a Burton fan ;)
just get GA you sit behind the posts, there wont be a huge crowd on a saturday at 3pm, so get there early and you can pick where you want.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Side on behind goal post mid way up is a good view tickets $16

Big Dawg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Somewhere near the bench.

That way you can talk to Matt Burton because I hear he's not playing.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
All I know is that we need to pack it out so we can ambush these Shire pricks

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
I bought GA last week
And ended up sitting in 114
So about halfway line down low

Wonder if I can get away with it again next week [emoji2958]

Reactions: 88