Upcoming Australian election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Non-citizens can't vote in US federal elections. Only local elections in certain states.
Yes they can’t, but they still did which is why republican states are now enforcing laws alrwady in and why democrats were calling it racist. I mean all the articles are online for everyone to see I’m not saying anything controversial lmao

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oooo, our own little Trumptard.

Ill make it simple for you,
Who CAN’T Vote?
Lolllll it was admitted people did not have to produce identification to vote which is why your mate kamala Harris called it racist for blacks to have to get license for example to vote because they can’t afford it

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lolllll it was admitted people did not have to produce identification to vote which is why your mate kamala Harris called it racist for blacks to have to get license for example to vote because they can’t afford it
I voted 9 times in that election, Biden voted 1.7 million times because he kept forgetting he'd voted

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I voted 9 times in that election, Biden voted 1.7 million times because he kept forgetting he'd voted
Lolll
Joe Biden’s husband joe Biden I believe voted for joe Biden too. But look. It’s racist. People can’t afford identification so to force people to get some form of ID is racisttttt reeeeeeeeeeee

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lolll
Joe Biden’s husband joe Biden I believe voted for joe Biden too. But look. It’s racist. People can’t afford identification so to force people to get some form of ID is racisttttt reeeeeeeeeeee
I’ve voted many times here. Can’t remember ever being asked for identification. They ask for your name, your address…. That’s it.
Now I understand how ProMo won in 2019. Must have been those damn Mexicans.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve cited many times here. Can’t remember ever being asked for identification. They ask for your name, your address…. That’s it.
Now I understand how ProMo won in 2019. Must have been those damn Mexicans.
Na we are lucky in Australia, if your name is on the list with address being asked it means you’ve registered and the only way you can register is if you’re a citizen and have produced evidence of identification prior to the vote. Nice try though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes they can’t, but they still did which is why republican states are now enforcing laws alrwady in and why democrats were calling it racist. I mean all the articles are online for everyone to see I’m not saying anything controversial lmao
Let me guess. That's why Trump lost?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na we are lucky in Australia, if your name is on the list with address being asked it means you’ve registered and the only way you can register is if you’re a citizen and have produced evidence of identification prior to the vote. Nice try though.
In almost every US state you have to register before voting. Same as in Australia. The debate over ID was that they wanted people to show ID when they voted. You don't have to do that in Australia.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let me guess. That's why Trump lost?
I mean I’m not saying it’s definitely why he lost, but it shouldn’t be auto dismantled just coz. Like I mean once upon a time a certain laptop was Russian disinformation lol now we all know it is a real thing. And also let’s not forget dems claiming a stolen election for four years so to me it just seems like convenience of when an election is deemed rigged and that goes for both sides tbh. I don’t even understand how it’s been allowed that certain people can vote in an election without needing to show identification. That’s why we are very lucky in Australia when voting is concerned. You’re not hearing me complaining about the results even though I’m completely against labour. But yeah very hard for rigged elections to happen here compared to America

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I mean I’m not saying it’s definitely why he lost, but it shouldn’t be auto dismantled just coz. Like I mean once upon a time a certain laptop was Russian disinformation lol now we all know it is a real thing. And also let’s not forget dems claiming a stolen election for four years so to me it just seems like convenience of when an election is deemed rigged and that goes for both sides tbh. I don’t even understand how it’s been allowed that certain people can vote in an election without needing to show identification. That’s why we are very lucky in Australia when voting is concerned. You’re not hearing me complaining about the results even though I’m completely against labour. But yeah very hard for rigged elections to happen here compared to America
Same system we use in Australia, and we can cheat the same way. You can turn up to 20 voting booths and tell each one that you haven't voted before. Australia is no different to the US in that regard.

The only difference is that if you live in North Dakota, you don't have to register to vote. So unless the majority of the votes came from North Dakota, it's no different to Australia.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Trump voted 1.7 million times too. Not Biden’s fault he ticked the wrong box…

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Na bro don’t take credit away from yourself. Literally repeating what someone said was an alpha chad move bro.
Set up was the same, punchline was different. Maybe the joke fell flat, but it wasn’t exactly the same comment, was it Einstein?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So he got a liiiittle excited about dicking boxes, i meant ticking my bad
I wanna see his leg hairs tbh. He’s hyped them up to sparkle in the sun in the pool when they get wet so little kids can stroke them.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Set up was the same, punchline was different. Maybe the joke fell flat, but it wasn’t exactly the same comment, was it Einstein?
But it wasn’t original was it though darl? It’s typical of your kind though I’m not judging it was pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.