Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry if I offend anyone but the dumbest ***** on earth are the fuckwits that cheer of politicians and think they will help the people. In one month they will be cursing the **** they voted for.

Biggest fucking sheep on the planet.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like I said, the best man doesn't win, it's the less shitty one that wins. That's why ALL governments are a farce.
Sadly it wasn’t always like that mate. Once upon a time politicians were people that had contributed to society and had a view or cause they wanted to progress.

Whether they had owned businesses or worked for the man or government, they had a voice thru politics.

Now it is mostly self centred pricks looking to take advantaged or feather their own nest. That’s why they look at all things thru 3 year blinkers.

Fuckin sad…

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly it wasn’t always like that mate. Once upon a time politicians were people that had contributed to society and had a view or cause they wanted to progress.

Whether they had owned businesses or worked for the man or government, they had a voice thru politics.

Now it is mostly self centred pricks looking to take advantaged or feather their own nest. That’s why they look at all things thru 3 year blinkers.

Fuckin sad…
Yep. Most have never had a proper job - always been politicians!

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We go from a fat cult member **** to a fkn pussy weak ****...

STRAYA!
Lol! Albo - The guy who campaigns on integrity but is a liar. The guys who has a plan for a plan for a plan.

Anyways, I’m going to forget about these frustrations by watching my beloved Bulldogs ……. Oh wait!!!! This world is f****d (and I don’t normally swear!)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol! Albo - The guy who campaigns on integrity but is a liar. The guys who has a plan for a plan for a plan.

Anyways, I’m going to forget about these frustrations by watching my beloved Bulldogs ……. Oh wait!!!! This world is f****d (and I don’t normally swear!)
100%

To Those who actually fall for this left and right bullshit.....I hope you enjoy your "leader".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What a dumb fuck he is, everyone knows you have to use a pencil.
Funny you mentioned that, they give you a throw away pencil and threw it in the bin instead of the box and the little Punjab got angry I threw it away lol

Status
Not open for further replies.