Unwanted Canterbury Bulldog Lloyd Perrett aiming to fulfil potential at Manly Sea Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wish the rest of our forwards were as dead average as him tbh.
You're right, our current pack is full of players playing worse than him. but that doesn't make him good. it just illustrates how fucken terrible we are.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great Lloyd throw RFM under the bus there goes his position in 17

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i knew this long time ago that our season is fucked when i made this thread and Lloyd only confirms what i was saying back then.

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/so-is-this-year-a-write-off.105459/
I have to admit that my prediction at the start of the season I expected Canterbury & my favourite AFL team to win 5 games in total. So they have both exceeded expectations. Both are playing boring footy as well. The only difference is I can see a LOT of talent coming through the AFL team but nothing really with the dogs.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des the dictator will certainly drop rfm after that dumb fuck lloyd- its clear the players are not enjoying footy under des

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's out it public that the players don't like how everything is going so maybe descunt might take note and mix things up

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
HEY LLOYD - RFM SHITS ON YOU AS A PLAYER!!

I don't think Perretts comments are likely to hurt RFM at the Dogs... remember it might be the lardarse talking out his arse too.

Lloyds done fuck all for Manly this year cant even hold down a bench spot.

Will end up a flash in the pan in a season or two.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You constantly accuse others of overzealous criticism of our coach but you are just as guilty in your constant defence of him. Why would you expect for one second that the tone of threads on here would change after what we again dished up on Thursday night? Someone has to take responsibility for our alarming decline. I would expect that this should be our million dollar coach. This is his team and therefore his responsibility. Blame individual players all you like but this article points to one of the key reasons why the players may be under performing. It is a highly relevant article and its not the first time this issue has been raised.

If we are in salary cap strife for next year and players aren't feeling secure about their future then you have to ask yourself how we got in this position. Manly went through the same thing and are really just recovering now. The common thread is Hasler. He definitely deserved our respect and our trust in his first 4 years but after this year it is hard, nearly impossible, to defend him any longer. With his job on the line at the beginning of this year he promised a new approach and improvement for 2017. The buck should stop with him now (and those who re-signed him). This article clearly points to another issue of his and the clubs's mismanagement.
Like you..... I am entitled to my opinion!! there are 10 other clubs who have similar salary cap issues at the moment.... were you aware of that??

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
At the end of the day Lloyd Perrett is one player that I was happy we let go and I'm glad he will never wear our jersey again. I will never forget the night when we played the Roosters and JWH ran straight at him and he backpeddled and stepped out of the way and let Lichaa make the tackle alone. He should have had a line drawn through his name there and then. He is a cat and always will be.

Plus he searches twitter to see what people have written about him and private messages them to abuse them. He did it to me and I didn't even tag him so he would have actually needed to search for his own name and then follow me just to send the message "I don't see you doing any better mate". Fucking loser.

I have no doubt the little piss ant is lurking in here too. Fuck you Lloyd.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Like you..... I am entitled to my opinion!! there are 10 other clubs who have similar salary cap issues at the moment.... were you aware of that??
Lol another nrl accountant with access to all the clubs books.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lloyds only got himself to blame. . He never performed strong at our club..

I clearly remember him making some poor attempts at tackles that led to either tries or linebreaks leading to tries

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the end of the day Lloyd Perrett is one player that I was happy we let go and I'm glad he will never wear our jersey again. I will never forget the night when we played the Roosters and JWH ran straight at him and he backpeddled and stepped out of the way and let Lichaa make the tackle alone. He should have had a line drawn through his name there and then. He is a cat and always will be.

Plus he searches twitter to see what people have written about him and private messages them to abuse them. He did it to me and I didn't even tag him so he would have actually needed to search for his own name and then follow me just to send the message "I don't see you doing any better mate". Fucking loser.

I have no doubt the little piss ant is lurking in here too. Fuck you Lloyd.
Screenshot or did not happen

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish the rest of our forwards were as dead average as him tbh.
Yeah. If all our forwards were as bad as RFM we would have a pretty decent pack... In attack and defence..

Tas Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
With the club in such undeniable decline there is going to be over the top reporting and speculation as to what is going on. The salary cap issue is a hard one to ignore because it has been so consistently reported and it's not like the club have been openly denying they have a problem. My point was that if it is real and players are feeling insecure as a result, it goes a way to explaining what is happening on the field, coaching aside - something has to! The performance the other night goes way beyond fading motivation. There were a number of senior players who simply looked like they no longer care. That should be alarming anyone who loves this club.

Malla

Reaction score
Scored an easy try today and backed it up with a knock on off the kick off - his career in a nut shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.