Put some stickers on your windows
And buy a VT commodore and remove the petrol cap
Coupled with a cattle dog
Atleast things will be on your terms

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
YOU SHAN'T TALK DOWN TO THE BOOST.

I'll have your head on a silver platter should you do it again you filthy Karmichael.
Thankyou for the support. But Renters get very edgy when these threads pop up..

One thing I can acknowledge that renters do better... I think they are better street fighters than home owners for many reasons;

1. They are more desperate and hungry
2. Far more experience fighting in the street, alley, cubicle, vestibule etc.
3. They don't care what happens tomorrow evidenced by the way they frivolously spend their pay each week
4. They fight dirty, evidenced by the bodgy patch up jobs they do on their rentals to avoid bond claims

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's my excuse then as I firmly believe him to be one of the most useless posters on here, who routinely makes up stories attempting to pass them of as fact which is just sad really
Well I'll be a monkeys uncle! Says the bloke who reads and posts in the allegedly useless threads. It seems that @The_Chimpster is a monkey that knows no ginger and looks to monkey with me.

I have to respond to get the monkey off my back!

I act with far more decency than you on here, I don't monkey around, If I don't like a thread topic, I don't enter, read it and then complain about the OP.. To be involved in a Blue_boost thread, your obviously looking for fresh topics, most on the kennel consider them more fun than a barrell full of monkeys.

But Im not looking to make a monkey out of you so please not my circus, not my monkeys!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well I'll be a monkeys uncle! Says the bloke who reads and posts in the allegedly useless threads. It seems that @The_Chimpster is a monkey that knows no ginger and looks to monkey with me.

I act with far more decency than you on here, I don't monkey around, If I don't like a thread topic, I don't enter, read it and then complain about the OP.. To be involved in a Blue_boost thread, your obviously looking for fresh topics, most on the kennel consider them more fun than a barrell full of monkeys.

But Im not looking to make a monkey out of you so please not my circus, not my monkeys!
Yeah I do post in your innane threads because I feel as though I should have my say. You barely post in threads that aren't your own, and go on and on about stuff that never happened just to attempt to get a rise out of someone, but come across as a complete Muppet.

I couldn't give a rats ring if you like what I post or not, fact remains if you continue to post these threads, I'll continue to voice my opinion

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Don't worry Boosty, your posts are always read on here. Your electric cars thread has over 11,000 views. That speaks volumes.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I do post in your innane threads because I feel as though I should have my say. You barely post in threads that aren't your own, and go on and on about stuff that never happened just to attempt to get a rise out of someone, but come across as a complete Muppet.

I couldn't give a rats ring if you like what I post or not, fact remains if you continue to post these threads, I'll continue to voice my opinion
Exactly my point, if the Mardi Gras is not your thing, I wouldn’t go attend and then rubbish it, let them be if they don’t bother me. but you on the other hand, go to the Mardi Gras (or in other peoples threads) and then complain. . perhaps find a parade or thread you like and post / march there?

By the way, I welcome anyone’s opinion in my threads, even the obviously scorned renters like you.

Why does it hurt your so much my threads? Because you can’t handle the truth

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly my point, if the Mardi Gras is not your thing, I wouldn’t go attend and then rubbish it, let them be if they don’t bother me. but you on the other hand, go to the Mardi Gras (or in other peoples threads) and then complain. . perhaps find a parade or thread you like and post / march there?

By the way, I welcome anyone’s opinion in my threads, even the obviously scorned renters like you.

Why does it hurt your so much my threads? Because you can’t handle the truth
So using the Mardi gtras analogy, should have expected that from you. Seems that you can't handle the truth with all of your fabricated stories, using the forum in an attempt to inflate that ego of yours with self aggrandizement and blatant lies, but hey you keep doing you and I'll keep calling out your bullshit blue balls

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So using the Mardi gtras analogy, should have expected that from you. Seems that you can't handle the truth with all of your fabricated stories, using the forum in an attempt to inflate that ego of yours with self aggrandizement and blatant lies, but hey you keep doing you and I'll keep calling out your bullshit blue balls
People that "call out" someone else on here, how could they possibly know if a story is truthful or fabricated? It sounds more like they have boring lives full of routine and think, well if it didn't ever happen to me, surely it couldn't ever happen to no one.

Your really displaying a renter mindset, they are used to being punted out on the street and wonder why everyone else seems to have plenty money but they don't. So they try justify in their heads iif they see someone drive a sports car, they think, its not true, they must have stolen it or ripped someone off. Then they look back at their oil leaking high mileage ford falcon with loud mufflers.

renters cant digest something good happening to others as they are used to being punted out the door. If we go back 10 years you will hear my pleas for renters to buy now and enter the market. But they ignored me and continued to drink and smoke, now the price of real estate has doubled and the world has left them behind, perhaps never to recover.

But they must still buy now... In another 10 years Ill say the same thing.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 2-3 years back I was encouraging this guy I know to buy an house (he was renting) but he was saving up to buy a house. He was working extra shifts, selling off his car, doing everything he could.. he was getting my nod of approval..

Then all of a sudden he turns up in a Mercedes, his Mrs also turned up in a
Mercedes. He says buying a house is bullshit, it’s just ridiculous and not achievable.. so he blew up all his good work on a car… I shook my head

Today those cars are depreciating hard, houses have gone up more and he also received an uppercut with rents going up so much. He will be a renter forever, just one bad mistake and he’s gone… despite all this my advice would be start again as you will only fall away more and more if you don’t buy

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news, I thought I saw a young family running round the backyard. A young family renters are the best type of renters tbh

I may have avoided a catastrophe with the wild renter parties every Friday and Saturday nights

Wahesh

Reaction score
Good news, I thought I saw a young family running round the backyard. A young family renters are the best type of renters tbh

I may have avoided a catastrophe with the wild renter parties every Friday and Saturday nights
Best type of renters to have. A young family rents my house and they're pretty good.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new renter gave me a fat lip!!

Someone come to trim down some bushes and don’t trim them properly .. so they were all branching out Over the fence.. so I took to it and a branch hit me straight in the mouth and gave me a fat lip..

I chucked all the branches and crap back over the fence and then the renter come to see me about it.. he apologised for the crap on my side.. so the renter and I are on amicable terms but I have a fat lip!!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The best renters are the ones 2 streets away

Wahesh

Reaction score
The best renters are the ones 2 streets away
There are renters in every street habibi. There's housing commission right on the water in Canada Bay. What does that tell you?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are renters in every street habibi. There's housing commission right on the water in Canada Bay. What does that tell you?
Something I didn’t want to hear