Unreliable renters

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s happened again.. I see my renters next door with a removalist truck on the driveway packing their stuff in. I look up the house and it’s listed for rent. They have only been there 1-2 years.. Gypsies

so now I have to be anxious about who is moving in next door. More Unreliable renters.. from what I could see the people moving out didn’t have too many bad habits but it must be the price of rent got on top of them. But he must be going to live somewhere else… to pay a bit less rent?

So I could be in for the wild parties every Friday and Saturday nights? no mowing lawns, fist fights in the street, loud music all the time, old bomb cars parked everywhere.

it’s an expensive house so hopefully we get someone better than The base price hillbilly renters.

what can I do?

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Renters moved into my old place.
$950 a week the owner wanted.
They lasted less than 6 months.

Either they couldn't afford it?
Or they had a few run ins with my old neighbours who think they're royalty?
Because they have champagne taste on a beer budget!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Renters are always up to something.. I know what he was up to..

2 weeks ago school started and there is this really good school near me but you need to live in the area.. so he moves in, pretends he is part of the crew, gets his kid into the school and then cuts n runs to a cheaper area. I know his trick but of all the dodgy things renters do, I could almost look past this one, it’s almost admirable..

but the next round of renters, my experience says party’s every Friday and Saturday night, the clickety clack of beer bottles being put away to redeem, fist fights with people walking their dog, bomb cars with no exhaust, I dunno… if the house comes up for sale I’ll grab it.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s happened again.. I see my renters next door with a removalist truck on the driveway packing their stuff in. I look up the house and it’s listed for rent. They have only been there 1-2 years.. Gypsies

so now I have to be anxious about who is moving in next door. More Unreliable renters.. from what I could see the people moving out didn’t have too many bad habits but it must be the price of rent got on top of them. But he must be going to live somewhere else… to pay a bit less rent?

So I could be in for the wild parties every Friday and Saturday nights? no mowing lawns, fist fights in the street, loud music all the time, old bomb cars parked everywhere.

it’s an expensive house so hopefully we get someone better than The base price hillbilly renters.

what can I do?
what suburb?

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Renters are always up to something.. I know what he was up to..

2 weeks ago school started and there is this really good school near me but you need to live in the area.. so he moves in, pretends he is part of the crew, gets his kid into the school and then cuts n runs to a cheaper area. I know his trick but of all the dodgy things renters do, I could almost look past this one, it’s almost admirable..

but the next round of renters, my experience says party’s every Friday and Saturday night, the clickety clack of beer bottles being put away to redeem, fist fights with people walking their dog, bomb cars with no exhaust, I dunno… if the house comes up for sale I’ll grab it.
Sounds like you have to buy the entire street..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The fuck is a place in Strathfield going for 8.6m ffs. Fucking Asians.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Most landlords and agents are f###ed, no matter the type of house, area etc, they are all money hungry picks who dont want to fix anything but quick to try put thr rent up.

Hence why renters like myself always move around. Plus i enjoy living different places, we csn choose to live in areas that are naturally way too overpriced to buy

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
YOU SHAN'T TALK DOWN TO THE BOOST.

I'll have your head on a silver platter should you do it again you filthy Karmichael.
What's my excuse then as I firmly believe him to be one of the most useless posters on here, who routinely makes up stories attempting to pass them of as fact which is just sad really

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There is no excuse for anyone. Having a go at, or insulting the Boost is simply not on.