Uninvited guest

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
A big lizard just came in through the gap between the bottom of my screen door and the single step outside. Actually, I think it is a blue tongued, so not too large as far as they go, but big enough. Longer than a large rat. I've been trying to catch it with a towel to put it out in the garden, but it keeps scurrying behind furniture and appliances. It's proving difficult to catch. Any advice on hos to coax it out of the house? I need to get back to work. Hoping if I leave the front door open so it can climb out under the screen door, it might get cold and decide to leave of its own accord? Not sure what else to do. The Crocodile Hunter is dead. :anguished:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Flop out your cock let it bite it, then drag it outside and stick your finger up its bum for it to let go of your cock.
Been noticing a fair bit more wildlife of the small insect or reptile variety turning up inside the house over the last week or so. Do they know something we don't?
I guess the ones around here know I have a big cock. In your case, can't be sure.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I've gotten one out of a job site by placing bits of peanut butter in a trail to the door.

Try that.
You could try luring it out with pet food (unless it's already eaten your pet) or turn your air con up flat out and cool your place down and he'll head back out to sun himself.
Thanks guys. Good idea. If it doesn't exit soon, I will try the air con idea. Mainly because I asm lazy and not having to clean up peanut butter would be a plus.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been noticing a fair bit more wildlife of the small insect or reptile variety turning up inside the house over the last week or so. Do they know something we don't?
They certainly know who doesn't use chemicals in their gardens. A neighbour of ours asked our "fence gang" if we'd stop using chemicals as a trial to see if it would make a difference to our local insects and lizards and it made a massive difference. I see few spiders anymore as the lizards eat most of em. No snails, no slugs and no worries about the grand son picking stuff up and eating it as there's no poisons.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Good idea. If it doesn't exit soon, I will try the air con idea. Mainly because I asm lazy and not having to clean up peanut butter would be a plus.
Bro, the one I coaxed out licked the floor clean lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just leave it there TBH. My mother has one that's been hanging around her place for years. He'll be there for a few months then disappear than come back. Maybe you could befriend him or her.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just grab it with your hands you pussy, the bite just feels like a peg pinching your skin lol.

Just do the AC trick, let it go out on it's own and then cover the gap. If you move it yourself and take it somewhere "new" it could die because it's a bit of a dumb ****.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just grab it with your hands you pussy, the bite just feels like a peg pinching your skin lol.

Just do the AC trick, let it go out on it's own and then cover the gap. If you move it yourself and take it somewhere "new" it could die because it's a bit of a dumb c***.
Can you do a trump and grab it by its pussy?